Chaffetz Turning Beltway

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
BOID
Junior
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Chaffetz Turning Beltway

Post by BOID »

Agreed that the Country is done for. Too bad that the Republicans could not have produced the first black president. Then we would not have a public so blinded by skin color, that they could not see Obama's crimes against the Constitution, his designs against individual freedom. It's also too bad that Republican leadership has wilted before this assault on American liberty.

Obama is not an evil genius. Evil, yes, but the man can barely tie his own shoes. He has one skill, and that is ability to orate what ever tripe is fed to his teleprompter. So he is a useful idiot for the entourage of communists that promoted him. He is their marionette on stage.

The communist entourage has stacked the electorate against Republican chances of ever winning another election. They did it with train loads of illegals, and with finely honed skills in the practice of election fraud.

They have stacked NASA with stooge "scientists" that did the unthinkable in 2014. They fraudulently altered the temperature record. They didn't want to be undone by an eighteen year cooling trend, so they falsified the past to make an unusually cold year look like the warmest year ever by a few hundredths of a degree. The AGW fraud has become a ram rod for these communists, and far too valuable to their cause to let it go just because it is constantly refuted by reality.

What to do? It might be best to move to a state whose people still "cling to their guns and their religion." A state whose people do not believe the communist lie: "You didn't build that." And hopefully, a state with a National Guard that will remain loyal to that state's sovereignty. Yeah, the Country is done for unless it is fought for.

Freedom may endure in a fragmented portion of what was once a great Union. Perhaps the "Fly-Over States" will, once they are on their own, again become a great power of industry and manufacturing, with world leading food production capacity, while the Communist State's of America dwindle in poverty. Is this the hope of our future?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Mars
Retired

Post by Mars »

BOID wrote: Freedom may endure in a fragmented portion of what was once a great Union. Perhaps the "Fly-Over States" will, once they are on their own, again become a great power of industry and manufacturing, with world leading food production capacity, while the Communist State's of America dwindle in poverty.
Random fact of the day: The most flown-over state in the US is California. Thanks Hawaii!

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
Ddawg
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Ddawg »

BOID wrote: Agreed that the Country is done for. Too bad that the Republicans could not have produced the first black president.
I personally believe the GOP could have easily had the 1st Black Pres. and the 1st female Pres. if Condoleeza Rice had agreed to be Mitt Romney's VP running mate. I also believe Romney would have won the 2012 election with C. Rice as his VP.

It's my understanding his campaign approached Condoleeza - and she said no. After 8 years in Washington DC, she had enough. It's a shame. I'm a big fan of Condoleeza. I was also disappointed Romney lost. The country and the world are suffering as a result.

BOID
Junior

Post by BOID »

Ddawg wrote:
BOID wrote: Agreed that the Country is done for. Too bad that the Republicans could not have produced the first black president.
I personally believe the GOP could have easily had the 1st Black Pres. and the 1st female Pres. if Condoleeza Rice had agreed to be Mitt Romney's VP running mate. I also believe Romney would have won the 2012 election with C. Rice as his VP.

It's my understanding his campaign approached Condoleeza - and she said no. After 8 years in Washington DC, she had enough. It's a shame. I'm a big fan of Condoleeza. I was also disappointed Romney lost. The country and the world are suffering as a result.
Definitely agree. Romney would have reversed some of the most egregious Obamisms before the concrete on them had set. There would have been no Obamacare and no trainloads of disease ridden gangster children, no amnesty for IRS oppression of free speech, no criminal alteration of the temperature record by Goddard Institute climatologist goons, no international trade powers to punish the U.S. for past success, no Eric Holder travels to stir up racial hatred against white cops, no amnesty for Benghazi lies and cover-up, no U.S. Fed infiltration of Israeli politics to campaign against Netanyahu, no embarrassing boycotts of Netanyahu visits to Washington, no illegal Nuke deals with Iran terror regime........ The list seems to go on forever, as to what Romney could have spared us from.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Ddawg
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Ddawg »

Boid ...... well said. Spot on.