wolves in sheep's clothing.

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
BroncoBot
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

wolves in sheep's clothing.

Post by BroncoBot »

Saw these two headlines on drudge....

Karl Rove calls for repeal of 2nd amendment to stop violence
http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/21/karl- ... amendment/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This coming from the guy who led the US into over a decade of unnecessary war and killing of thousands of innocent iraqis. I'll give up my arms when the US and all other governments lay down theirs.

Also...

Pope says arms manufactures can't call themselves "christian".

This coming from the church who has murdered countless innocent people in their past, including some of my ancestors friends and family. I'm tired of this pope and his political agenda.

And yes, my wife did leave me (for the weekend) so I have nothing better to do on this fathers day...

Ddawg
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Re: wolves in sheep's clothing.

Post by Ddawg »

BroncoBot wrote: And yes, my wife did leave me (for the weekend) ...
Count your blessings ..... :D :D :D

nuk13
All-American

Post by nuk13 »

BroncoBot wrote:Saw these two headlines on drudge....

Karl Rove calls for repeal of 2nd amendment to stop violence
http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/21/karl- ... amendment/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This coming from the guy who led the US into over a decade of unnecessary war and killing of thousands of innocent iraqis. I'll give up my arms when the US and all other governments lay down theirs.

Also...

Pope says arms manufactures can't call themselves "christian".

This coming from the church who has murdered countless innocent people in their past, including some of my ancestors friends and family. I'm tired of this pope and his political agenda.

And yes, my wife did leave me (for the weekend) so I have nothing better to do on this fathers day...
Rove, along with the Bushes especially jeb, is a big reason why I hesitate when asked if I'm a republican. I don't see him or them as being what I thought republicans were. I wonder why he doesn't just go to the democrats? Probably because he wants the republicans to move in to where the democrats were. Maybe he can be of help, whichever candidate he chooses, I probably won't vote for.

I didn't know the pope had said that. What, I wonder, would he have told Joshua, Caleb and all Israel when they fought their battles that the scriptures tell us they were told to fight? What would he have said about Elijah when he killed the priests of Baal with his deadly weapon. I have heard that he's more open to the homosexuals, Elton jon called him a hero. He also has weighed in on global warming and how he thinks it's a threat. He is not my leader and I don't think he knows what a Christian is. I am thankful to look to someone else and my own communication to get the word of the Lord.

jvquarterback
Heisman Winner

Post by jvquarterback »

You should read what the pope actually said before you condemn him. I don't agree with him on everything but he was speaking against arms manufacturers that lobby for more war in order to sell more product. I can think of a couple LDS leaders who have made similar comments.

If ye love the tranquility of servitude better than the contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
Sam Adams