TOP SECRET emails found on Hillary's email server.

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
CAFB_04-12
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: TOP SECRET emails found on Hillary's email server.

Post by CAFB_04-12 »

Nothing will come of this. Mark my words. The Clintons are (and always have been) untouchable.

Ddawg
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Ddawg »

CAFB_04-12 wrote:Nothing will come of this. Mark my words. The Clintons are (and always have been) untouchable.
Up to now - I agree with you. The reason the Clinton's always skated was - the nature of their problems were political. (I am ignoring Whitewater scandal which was criminal - and people did go to jail).

The Hillary Clinton email scandal is LEGAL - national security - with the FBI involved. They have assembled an "A" team of high tech experts that are turning every stone. Hillary is in a lot of trouble.

Remember, David Petraeus was convicted, fired and destroyed over 12 pages of personal notes locked in his desk at home. the unprotected server, housed in a bathroom in Denver, and serviced by folks that had zero security clearance is highly problematic. Not to mention her personal server was unprotected and unencrypted for months. I guarantee foreign powers breached her server. This is a major national security breach. Petraeus was skewered for his actions that were minor. Hillary's conduct was egregious. IMHO.

BroncoBot
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by BroncoBot »

CAFB_04-12 wrote:Nothing will come of this. Mark my words. The Clintons are (and always have been) untouchable.
Totally agree, despite the above double standard mentioned by Ddawg.

Nothing is going to come of this.