Movie - "13 Hours"

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
Ddawg
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Movie - "13 Hours"

Post by Ddawg »

Went and saw the new movie "13 Hours" last night. Powerful. Wow. Riveting. Well done. Touched my heart. Made me proud of our guys - and the men they are. Pissed me off at the arrogant indifference of Hillary and Obama (even though they were never mentioned by name), and the lies they told.

When the movie ended - no one moved - not a sound - it was like a library for about 1 min. Then 1 couple slowly got up and made their way to the door. I just sat there. A very informative, inspirational, maddening, powerful film. I highly recommend.

snoscythe
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Re: Movie - "13 Hours"

Post by snoscythe »

Michael Bay's best flick by far.

hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by hawkwing »

Great film, if you liked Black Hawk Down (and how couldn't you?) you must see this. Do yourself a favor and see it in theater.

Ddawg
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Ddawg »

hawkwing wrote:Great film, if you liked Black Hawk Down (and how couldn't you?) you must see this. Do yourself a favor and see it in theater.
Bingo! Big screen - big sound system - mandatory for "maximum viewing pleasure."

I also recommend (if avail. in your area) the large reclining chairs. We went to the Edwards theater in LaVerne, CA, where you could buy and reserve your seat early. And they had the large reclining chairs. Nice. My 1st time. Quite enjoyable stretching out and focusing on the movie and not your cramped legs.

hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by hawkwing »

Ddawg wrote:
hawkwing wrote:Great film, if you liked Black Hawk Down (and how couldn't you?) you must see this. Do yourself a favor and see it in theater.
Bingo! Big screen - big sound system - mandatory for "maximum viewing pleasure."

I also recommend (if avail. in your area) the large reclining chairs. We went to the Edwards theater in LaVerne, CA, where you could buy and reserve your seat early. And they had the large reclining chairs. Nice. My 1st time. Quite enjoyable stretching out and focusing on the movie and not your cramped legs.
Agreed. We saw it in the Lehi Megaplex Luxury reclining seats. Definitely the way to do it.