Gun-toting owners at Utah eatery

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
byufan4ever
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Gun-toting owners at Utah eatery

Post by byufan4ever »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/03/21/gu ... cmp=hplnws

Sea Bears Ogden Fish House is getting some national attention on Fox News. Anyone been there? Do they have good food?

"life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it." - Charles Swindoll
NCAA Tournament > empty wins
nuk13
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Re: Gun-toting owners at Utah eatery

Post by nuk13 »

I spent this last weekend at my brother's in Evanston. My sister in law ramrods an incredible Celtic festival where I saw a lot of kilts and one gun. It was on a woman. I heard another woman say something about it and I said she had every right. I think her reply was "not like that." I chose not to confront her, but that woman had the right as we all do. I thought about the theater shooting in Colorado and what would have happened if someone like this pistol packing mama had been there. A lot of lives would have been saved and wounds prevented. That is pretty much true in all other similar situations. Oh ya, I complimented the pistol packer.

In Wyoming you can open and conceal carry as you choose. I guess they are a little more constitution oriented there.

BroncoBot
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Re: Gun-toting owners at Utah eatery

Post by BroncoBot »

nuk13 wrote:I spent this last weekend at my brother's in Evanston. My sister in law ramrods an incredible Celtic festival where I saw a lot of kilts and one gun. It was on a woman. I heard another woman say something about it and I said she had every right. I think her reply was "not like that." I chose not to confront her, but that woman had the right as we all do. I thought about the theater shooting in Colorado and what would have happened if someone like this pistol packing mama had been there. A lot of lives would have been saved and wounds prevented. That is pretty much true in all other similar situations. Oh ya, I complimented the pistol packer.

In Wyoming you can open and conceal carry as you choose. I guess they are a little more constitution oriented there.
Long live the western spirit!