Saudi officials were 'supporting' 9/11 hijackers, commission member says

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
jvquarterback
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Saudi officials were 'supporting' 9/11 hijackers, commission member says

Post by jvquarterback »

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016 ... CMP=twt_gu

Thank you to all the servicemen and women who threw away their lives, limbs, and mental health for the load of crap GWB and BO have served us over the past 15 years. I'm sorry we can never say sorry in political life so I'll also thank all the displaced, homeless murdered and mangled Iraqis/Kurds/Yemeni/Syrians/Afghani for your part in allowing the American people to play a part in your destruction.

Hopefully none of you believe a word coming out of the mouths of the liars telling us ISIS is a threat to us, while funding and supplying ISIS/Qaeda/Nusra via the Saudis and Israelis.

Best just to pack and leave.

If ye love the tranquility of servitude better than the contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
Sam Adams
BroncoBot
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Saudi officials were 'supporting' 9/11 hijackers, commission member says

Post by BroncoBot »

jvquarterback wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016 ... CMP=twt_gu

Thank you to all the servicemen and women who threw away their lives, limbs, and mental health for the load of crap GWB and BO have served us over the past 15 years. I'm sorry we can never say sorry in political life so I'll also thank all the displaced, homeless murdered and mangled Iraqis/Kurds/Yemeni/Syrians/Afghani for your part in allowing the American people to play a part in your destruction.

Hopefully none of you believe a word coming out of the mouths of the liars telling us ISIS is a threat to us, while funding and supplying ISIS/Qaeda/Nusra via the Saudis and Israelis.

Best just to pack and leave.
Of course, BO is going to back the saudis on this issue. Can't have Americans threatening to sue the saudi government, especially if that is a 2 way train. Can you imaging the money the Iraqis, kurds, yemeni, syrians, afghani etc are going to require in their lawsuit of America.

World has been suckered into believing a ton of crap and lies since 2001/2002. I feel awful for the civilians in the middle east who have been ravaged by both foreign and (US funded) domestic forces.

Will be nice to have the whole truth someday.