Cabinet position for Mitt Romney?

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
Ddawg
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Cabinet position for Mitt Romney?

Post by Ddawg »

BoiseBYU wrote: I see DDawg has retracted and reformed his pejoratives so maybe we are making progress. Cheers to you
Nope - I haven't retracted anything. Just clarified. I never meant to say that people in the Dem party are corrupt and evil (though some are). I meant specifically to say that the Dem leadership is dishonest, deceitful, corrupt, and evil.

I call the Dem's "Libtards" because they are NOT liberal. They are frauds. Being a "Liberal" historically meant you were open minded, inclusive, and tolerant. That does NOT define the modern Democrat party - not at all.

The current Democrat party is intolerant, militant, mean spirited, dishonest, aggressive liars that do all they can to expand an invasive/aggressive government. They do all they can circumvent the rule of law with dept. regulations, legislating from the bench, ignoring laws they don't like (immigration laws - sanctuary cities), and using executive orders to do an end run around Congress and their Constitutional-legislative responsibilities. It's lawlessness refined to a fine art.

The Democratic party is the party of slavery, the party of segregation, and the party of Jim Crow laws. Now they are the party of the Muslim Brotherhood and protecting criminals with sanctuary cities.

You want to know about real racism and the KKK? Lynching and brutal racial treatment? Look no further than the Democratic party - home of the KKK and real hate. Keeping it real.