We really need Trump to drain the swamp.

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
scott715
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: We really need Trump to drain the swamp.

Post by scott715 »

Well if the congressmen were there for a short time maybe they would get something done instead of kicking the can down the road. I also think they should not be paid or maybe a small stipend.

jvquarterback
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by jvquarterback »

scott715 wrote:Well if the congressmen were there for a short time maybe they would get something done instead of kicking the can down the road. I also think they should not be paid or maybe a small stipend.
So they're even more dependent on kickbacks - oops I mean lobbyist jobs - when they're out of office.

If ye love the tranquility of servitude better than the contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
Sam Adams
BlueK
Senior

Post by BlueK »

Here comes war with Iran.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble...
hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by hawkwing »

BlueK wrote:Here comes war with Iran.
And Mexico.

BlueK
Senior

Post by BlueK »

hawkwing wrote:
BlueK wrote:Here comes war with Iran.
And Mexico.
Actually I think we avoid war with Mexico. Developments over the last 2 days with Iran and China are troubling though. And Russia is starting to crank up in Ukraine again.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble...
imuakahuku
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by imuakahuku »

And it keeps getting better. Anyone taking money from Soros needs to go. There is no excuse for taking money from this evil man who is only focused on destroying the USA and all countries for that matter so he can raise up a government of his design to "manage" the earth. I really liked Rubio and Ryan but somewhere in there they lost their souls. I guess that would happen if Jeb were your mentor. I sure hope the people in AZ finally open their eyes and get rid of Mccain. But if they are anything like those here in Ohio with Kasich, they can't see the forest for the trees. Just a bunch of blind mice walking around listening for a fife.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... m-in-2016/

jvquarterback
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by jvquarterback »

If Elliot Abrams become deputy SoS we'll know Trump has no intention of draining any swamp.

http://rare.us/rare-politics/rand-paul- ... epartment/

If ye love the tranquility of servitude better than the contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
Sam Adams