Playing the Prediction Game is fun and easy. It only takes a few simple steps.
1. Sign up for an account. As you signup you will be asked to pick a username and password, enter your email address, and so-on. You will also be asked to type in a Prediction Group. This is very important because the people in this group will be the people you are competing against. You want to be in the same group as your friends. For example, a large number of posters from CougarBlue.com are competing against each other here. Anyone who wants to play with them should type the group: CougarBlue into the Prediction Group.
2. Login with your new username/password.
3. From the "Board Index" go to the Predictions link. You will automatically be taken to your group where you will see your name in a table with columns for each of BYU's upcoming opponents. For games that have not yet happened, thr cell that corresponds to your name and the game will have a '--' in it. This means you may make your predictions by clicking on the '--'.
4. Click on the '--' of a cell in your row, in the column for the opponent you want to make a prediction for. It will take you to a page which will ask you 11 questions. Answer each question and select "Submit Predictions"
5. After the game has been played, an administrator will enter the actual results which will automatically grade your predictions and give you a score. As you visit the prediction page, instead of a '--' in the cell, you will now see a score of 0 - 73 points. You can click on your score to go to the question page and see exactly how many points you got for each question.
6. Have fun!
Another Hawkwing post? SWEET!Tradition - Spirit - Honor