Lady Soccer 2015

For all other sports at BYU. Discuss anything from Soccer to Rugby to Gymnastics to Chess.
scott715
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Lady Soccer 2015

Post by scott715 »

She is due back early November.

SkystheLimit
BLUEshirt

Post by SkystheLimit »

Tonight they reported that Hatch likely won't be back until the first round of the NCAA Tournament. Good win tonight, by the way. I was happy to see them finally score three goals.

"I grew up a BYU fan from day one. Everybody that bleeds blue, that’s how you live."
scott715
TV Analyst

Post by scott715 »

Beat LMU to move into 2nd place behind SF. Hatch just started to rehab her leg. They said she lost leg muscle and might not play again this year.

SkystheLimit
BLUEshirt

Post by SkystheLimit »

Last week, I was so frustrated with Gomes. Tonight she is the heroine of the game. And our season-long shutout at South Field is maintained. Now, if San Francisco will lose or be tied, we can win the Conference again.

"I grew up a BYU fan from day one. Everybody that bleeds blue, that’s how you live."
BlueK
Senior

Post by BlueK »

Two strong games from BYU against teams from the top half of the standings. The LMU game was especially impressive considering they had the inside track to finishing in first place had they beaten us. We'll have to hope now for USF to lose at Portland while we beat St. Mary's. We're a lock for the NCAAs at this point but getting the conference title will hopefully help us get a top 4 seed and two home games. I think it's pretty likely we get at least one home game this year.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble...
scott715
TV Analyst

Post by scott715 »

http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/college- ... ings/women" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ranked #10 now. SC #14.

BlueK
Senior

Post by BlueK »

moved up to #19 on the rpi from #28 last week.

http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/soccer-wom ... soccer-rpi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble...
SkystheLimit
BLUEshirt

Post by SkystheLimit »

I don't know where Top Drawer Soccer is getting those rankings from. The NCAA site has them still at #13.

http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/soccer-women/d1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It was great to see their RPI up to #19. I'm happy for that. I just wish they had moved up in the NSCAA rankings.

scott715
TV Analyst

Post by scott715 »

USF lost to Portland 1-0 so we won the conference title now 4 in a row. Waiting to see where we play in the tournament.

coachK
Recruit
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by coachK »

I don't get it. Why all the love for Santa Clara. We got no seed, :angry: they got a 4 seed. Which, incidentally is the same seed they would have received in a WCC tourney if there had been one. :roll: