Others to follow Jake out?

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
birdie702
BLUEshirt
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Others to follow Jake out?

Post by birdie702 »

Just talked to Travis Uale. He said Doman will announce his departure after the bowl game. :D

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

imuakahuku
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by imuakahuku »

Lawboy wrote:Since a player has to sit a year anyway, I suspect it can happen either now so a guy can enroll for spirng elsewhere, or eve after the year. Either way they miss the 2012 season. But those that leave now get spring ball 2012 with the coaches.
They must finish the semester or they cannot transfer next semester. At least they can't play. And they must redshirt or sit a year if they transfer between d-1 schools without any extenuating circumstances.

bengel
Recruit
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by bengel »

I hope Travis Uale, and every other departing senior, has the opportunity to transfer to the next level, if they want to. As for underclassmen who decide to leave, remember, once you're a Cougar, you will always be a Cougar. Thanks for your contribution, I wish you the best. I welcome the new Cougars who will fill your places.

stuckinbig10country
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by stuckinbig10country »

po_pocoug wrote:Yesterday David Locke mentioned something about a divide in the locker room and wondered if other players would follow Jake out. I didn't hear it today, but a colleague said they heard Hans Olsen on 1280 say that his sources are saying Apo is a goner after the bowl game? Personally I wish Heaps would stay here... He isn't.. Players come and go.. and you know what we move on... I think losing Apo hurts more than Heaps.. then again... players come and go and we move on..
Hans is hit or miss. On KSL TV, he basically said that Jake Heaps was in fact coming back and not transferring. This was a month ago. So, his credibility is pretty shaky on this.