NOOO!!!!!

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
Mars
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: NOOO!!!!!

Post by Mars »

Lance is the ultimate scum-bag for leaving his wife who stuck with him through cancer so he could bang some fugly celebrity. Any other cheating that he did in his lifetime pales in comparison.

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
BroncoBot
Retired

Post by BroncoBot »

Mars wrote:
Lance is the ultimate scum-bag for leaving his wife who stuck with him through cancer so he could bang some fugly celebrity. Any other cheating that he did in his lifetime pales in comparison.
Scathing....

And I totally agree. The other cheating is nothing.

CougarClaw
Pro

Post by CougarClaw »

Lance has been fighting allegations for years. He has been going to court for years. He has answered countless questions, dispositions, media, papparazi

I think he was just sick of it. Even if it's not top of our mind, it has been top of his. I think he was just ready to do the next thing and fighting never-ending, court battles wasn't it.

I am pretty amazed at how quickly they announced him a cheat after he said he had had enough. I mean, how many court cases had he won? how many drug tests had he passed? Good for him. now perhaps we can all move along with our lives.