Big East TV deal?

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Y 4 Ever
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Big East TV deal?

Post by Y 4 Ever »

If the money is right, and they get the TV rights that they want, then I fully expect BYU to be in the Big East. It would accomplish their goal of playing a geographically diverse schedule, while alleviating scheduling headaches. And would still leave 4 games a year open to play ND or Wisc or Texas...or I guess we could throw :utard: an occasional bone.

Not saying that I would like it (although I guess I might not be opposed to it depending on how it was structured) - I just think it will happen.

Cougarbib
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Cougarbib »

hawkwing wrote:$10 million isn't enough to get BYU in my opinion. Looks like the big least stock is falling.
Looks like it isn't.

All speculation, though. I would like to see ESPN make a pre-emptive strike during their exclusive negotiating period.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.
scott715
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by scott715 »

They were talking about trying to get up to the ACC's $17M. If that happened then BYU should sign up.

scott715
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by scott715 »

Rod Gilmore said during the UK-Louisville game that the Big East should give BYU whatever they want to get them in the conference.