Adam Hine

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Cougest
BLUEshirt
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Adam Hine

Post by Cougest »

Why is this kid not being used? He had the fastest time reported among all BYU football players, including Willams, and he's suppose to be a physical specimen.

byucougar1
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Re: Adam Hine

Post by byucougar1 »

He is injured - has pulled/strained hamstring issues - not fully recovered.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

BYUgeezer
Recruit

Post by BYUgeezer »

Interesting report. I know Adam personally and a mutual friend told me that Adam was as surprised as anyone that he didn't get to play against Weber. I didn't talk to him personally about it but none of us has heard about an injury.

hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by hawkwing »

Coaches again said he was injured and would likely need another week or 2.

beauso79
All-American

Post by beauso79 »

So how long until this guy will be ready to go and we can use the 2 headed attack of Jamaal and "Timo"?

BroncoBot
Retired

Post by BroncoBot »

Is there a reason why so many fans think Hine will be the answer to BYU's offensive woes? Honest question. The running game is struggling against good D's, although they did just enough against USU. I don't see how Hine is going to come in and change things drastically. In fact, I don't see how anyone is going to come in (short of Barry Sanders) and do much of anything.

beauso79
All-American

Post by beauso79 »

It just gives the team another option instead of running Hill and Williams into the ground. Williams looked gassed at times in the second half

SpiffCoug
TV Analyst

Post by SpiffCoug »

BroncoBot wrote:Is there a reason why so many fans think Hine will be the answer to BYU's offensive woes? Honest question. The running game is struggling against good D's, although they did just enough against USU. I don't see how Hine is going to come in and change things drastically. In fact, I don't see how anyone is going to come in (short of Barry Sanders) and do much of anything.
Yes, because all of BYU's best players are the young, unused players on the bench. They're the ones who still have the benefit of being able to rely soley on potential and hype.

BYU PER W/L Since 1972: 432-76 (.850)
(8.4x
YDS)+(330xTD)+(100xCOM)-(200xINT)
..................ATT
SpiffCoug's posts are BB-8 approved!
beauso79
All-American

Post by beauso79 »

SpiffCoug wrote:
BroncoBot wrote:Is there a reason why so many fans think Hine will be the answer to BYU's offensive woes? Honest question. The running game is struggling against good D's, although they did just enough against USU. I don't see how Hine is going to come in and change things drastically. In fact, I don't see how anyone is going to come in (short of Barry Sanders) and do much of anything.
Yes, because all of BYU's best players are the young, unused players on the bench. They're the ones who still have the benefit of being able to rely soley on potential and hype.

Come on now. The guy tore up the practice squad last year........ :bug:

Cougarbib
TV Analyst

Post by Cougarbib »

beauso79 wrote:
SpiffCoug wrote:

Come on now. The guy tore up the practice squad last year........ :bug:

This and That.

Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.