Bold Predictions?

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
stuckinbig10country
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Bold Predictions?

Post by stuckinbig10country »

by stuckinbig10country » Mon May 28, 2012 2:05 pm

BYU is 4-5 going into the bye week (losses to Wash St, Utah, BSU, ND and GT) due to poor offense.
Nelson gets hurt in game 4, misses 3 weeks. During those 3 weeks, Lark comes in and wins all 3 games convincingly, but due to Bronco's love affair with Nelson, he comes back and starts ND and GT, losing both. Fans divided on who should play.
I wrote this back in May. Nelson got hurt in game 2 not 4, and I was wrong about Wash St. I think we'll still be 4-5 going into the bye week losing to either USU or OSU. Hill instead of Lark.

Are there any new bold predictions?

KingCoug
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Re: Bold Predictions?

Post by KingCoug »

BYU is 5-2 going into the week we play Notre Dame.

How's that for bold? 8)

"What we're not going to do is start scheduling unintelligently." - Danny White, UCF Athletic Director
BoiseBYU
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by BoiseBYU »

KingCoug wrote:BYU is 5-2 going into the week we play Notre Dame.

How's that for bold? 8)

Bold indeed, but what one would expect from the King

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Cougarbib
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Cougarbib »

stuckinbig10country wrote:
by stuckinbig10country » Mon May 28, 2012 2:05 pm

BYU is 4-5 going into the bye week (losses to Wash St, Utah, BSU, ND and GT) due to poor offense.
Nelson gets hurt in game 4, misses 3 weeks. During those 3 weeks, Lark comes in and wins all 3 games convincingly, but due to Bronco's love affair with Nelson, he comes back and starts ND and GT, losing both. Fans divided on who should play.
I wrote this back in May. Nelson got hurt in game 2 not 4, and I was wrong about Wash St. I think we'll still be 4-5 going into the bye week losing to either USU or OSU. Hill instead of Lark.

Are there any new bold predictions?
I hope so - since your's is so far off track.

Not that I disagree that 4-5 is within the realm of possibility. BYU very well could lose 5. I already boldly predicted 4 losses - due to the tough road games. And now USU, OSU, and SJSU look more dangerous than even I expected. And ND is looking even more like a lock.

So we may see how convincingly Lark wins 3 - but looking like maybe not. But perhaps Hill has a shot. CONVINCINGLY in all 3 may be your next oops.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.