Leach hands Kwhit 9th loss to get WSU a bowl.

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Dwight
Freshman
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Leach hands Kwhit 9th loss to get WSU a bowl.

Post by Dwight »

I'm looking at the schedules and I think it is possible that Leach may have to beat Utah to get bowl eligible. Provided BYU does its work on Saturday, Utah may be riding an 8 game loosing streak into Pullman to face a team that REALLY would like to go to a bowl game. Under those circumstances, I might just take a short trip to pullman to root for the Cougs. :crazy:

Wolfman
Freshman
Fan Level: Don't Like BYU

Re: Leach hands Kwhit 9th loss to get WSU a bowl.

Post by Wolfman »

Dwight wrote:I'm looking at the schedules and I think it is possible that Leach may have to beat Utah to get bowl eligible. Provided BYU does its work on Saturday, Utah may be riding an 8 game loosing streak into Pullman to face a team that REALLY would like to go to a bowl game. Under those circumstances, I might just take a short trip to pullman to root for the Cougs. :crazy:
Concur 100% Dwight... Utah loses on Saturday night and they're looking at 8 straight losses. :blush:

Cougarbib
TV Analyst

Post by Cougarbib »

Possibly. Not probable. Utah is a dangerous team. They beat USU by not quitting. They took OSU to OT. Doesn't get any closer. They will give BYU a tough fight
. Close game. Could go either way. They have a few more games like that. Virginia beat us. We beat Texas. Both were upsets.

Utah should probably go ahead and play the games even though they might lose all of them.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.
YNot
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by YNot »

An overtime battle with Oregon State isn't saying much this year. I'm still not convinced that USU is anything more than an 8-win team (with a MWC schedule).

#13 UCLA followed by #5 Stanford. Loss. Loss.

at Arizona and at USC - these are the best matchups for the Ewetes in the near term, and both are on the road.

#23 Arizona St. and at #2 Oregon. Likely loss and Mega-loss.

With a loss to BYU, even if the Ewetes win 2 out of 6 against the above lineup, the Washington St. and Colorado games will be "must win".

So the game in Pullman could be a do or die for both WSU and the Ewetes.

SpiffCoug
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by SpiffCoug »

Utes won't win at Arizona. Right now, they might at USC, but lets wait and see how the Aggies do down there before making a decision.

Oregon will score 70 on Utah. And if the Utes are riding an 8-game losing streak, then all bets are off for a road game in Pullman. 8 games in a row, and they could easily lose that game as well.

BYU PER W/L Since 1972: 432-76 (.850)
(8.4x
YDS)+(330xTD)+(100xCOM)-(200xINT)
..................ATT
SpiffCoug's posts are BB-8 approved!
vancouvercougar
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by vancouvercougar »

I always cheer for a Cougar victory over the utes. I don't care if the cougars come from Provo, Washington, or Houston...it's always good for cougars to beat :utard: .

Dwight
Freshman

Post by Dwight »

Kyle Whittingham Monday September 23rd "We get humiliated like that every week in the Pac 12". ;)