BYU Cougars on the court.
urroner
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: @ CSU

Post by urroner »

Mars wrote:
FurriousCougar was rewarded from on high for his desire to serve a mission with a score of 48 for the game @ CSU (also his 37.0 average is 6th best overall). Congrats winner!

I'm number 42!!!! I'm number 42!!!! I'm number 42!!!!

Where the hell am I going and why am I in this handbasket?
FurriousCougar
Freshman
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by FurriousCougar »

Mars wrote:
FurriousCougar was rewarded from on high for his desire to serve a mission with a score of 48 for the game @ CSU (also his 37.0 average is 6th best overall). Congrats winner!

Collie was RIGHT! :bug: :bug: :bug:

craigoscarson
Pro

Post by craigoscarson »

http://www.wyomingathletics.com/sports/ ... 10aaa.html

I predicted a tough game at Wyoming when their best player was still healthy.... he's now out for the season, and this would be a major major upset

ask SDSU about going up there with a healthy afam muojeke; just like going to UNLV this is their biggest game of the season but in spite of that they cant' compete without muojeke

I also stated that Dave Rose has not ever lost more than 1 game in February in his entire tenure as a head coach.... and we've already gotten that out of their system

Short_Change
Freshman
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Short_Change »

bigbluepuma wrote:What's with the fouls? I just got home, and been listening on my way. Even the announcers sounded like it is pretty one sided calling. Also, what did Miles get a T for?
The refs sucked big time and they still couldn't keep CSU in the game. It was one of the most one-sided officiated games I've seen in a long time. Miles was getting hacked on both ends and nothing was ever called on CSU. Jimmer didn't get as many calls as he should have either. Loyd got smacked once and they didn't blow a whistle. It better not be like this again.

FurriousCougar
Freshman

Post by FurriousCougar »

Mars wrote:

Wait a second, that's not the average I see...Corruption!