New Cat....

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
ABYUFAN
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

New Cat....

Post by ABYUFAN »

ANOTHER stray has found its way to my house. It is very nice and the kids were dying to keep it. This would make 4 cats int he ABYUFAN house! I told them no. They had plans on keeping it and calling it "fluffy." I told them the only way that we could keep it would be to call it Cosmo :crazy: :love: , figuring that they would never go for that name.... Well... guess who gets to take a kitten into the vet to get fixed now :blush:

hawkwing
TV Analyst

Re: New Cat....

Post by hawkwing »

Congrats... with that many cats you might have to start looking for work as a librarian!

ABYUFAN
Pro

Post by ABYUFAN »

Well... I thought 2 was too many... but we see how much of a vote I get in the deal :whistle: ... I'm just glad I got to give this one a proper name. :lol:

Mars
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by Mars »

We had a cat named "Cougar" onced. He was our 2nd cat. He bit us, clawed everything, and urinated on the carpet frequently.

I wonder if anyone else ever adopted him after we dropped him off at the pound...

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
urroner
Heisman Winner

Post by urroner »

When I was going to the Y, a roommate had two cats, Bud and Wiser. A cat I had raised since a kitten was named "Not Me." He seemed to have made all the messes in the house, at least that is what my boys always told me. He died a couple of years ago after living a very long cat life and learning to put up with the shenanigans of an all male household.

Where the hell am I going and why am I in this handbasket?