Yewt point guard

BYU Cougars on the court.
bigbluepuma
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Yewt point guard

Post by bigbluepuma »

I saw on the news tonight that :utard: got the point guard from the JC NC team. I feel sorry for the kid, going from the top to the :utard: :utard: . I sure hope he learns how to handle losing better than Marshmallow did.

urroner
Heisman Winner

Re: Yewt point guard

Post by urroner »

bigbluepuma wrote:I saw on the news tonight that :utard: got the point guard from the JC NC team. I feel sorry for the kid, going from the top to the :utard: :utard: . I sure hope he learns how to handle losing better than Marshmallow did.
To truly know the good, ( :angry: ), one must truly know the bad ( :utard: ).

Where the hell am I going and why am I in this handbasket?
SpiffCoug
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by SpiffCoug »

Looking at all the players Boylen has brought in, why would this kid be any more talented/successful than the other kids he has brought in. So far through three years, Boylen has not proven 1) the ability to identify talent 2) the ability to retain talent 3) win in any consistent manner.

The longer Boylen stays at Utah, the longer they will be a middle of the pack team in the MWC.

BYU PER W/L Since 1972: 432-76 (.850)
(8.4x
YDS)+(330xTD)+(100xCOM)-(200xINT)
..................ATT
SpiffCoug's posts are BB-8 approved!
urroner
Heisman Winner

Post by urroner »

kitic77 wrote:Looking at all the players Boylen has brought in, why would this kid be any more talented/successful than the other kids he has brought in. So far through three years, Boylen has not proven 1) the ability to identify talent 2) the ability to retain talent 3) win in any consistent manner.

The longer Boylen stays at Utah, the longer they will be a middle of the pack team in the MWC.
The middle???? How much longer in the middle????

Where the hell am I going and why am I in this handbasket?
BerliNY
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by BerliNY »

urroner wrote:
kitic77 wrote:Looking at all the players Boylen has brought in, why would this kid be any more talented/successful than the other kids he has brought in. So far through three years, Boylen has not proven 1) the ability to identify talent 2) the ability to retain talent 3) win in any consistent manner.

The middle???? How much longer in the middle????
Be fair now, the ewe finished 7-9 in conference last year, tied for fifth, they're not THAT bad. Which is a good thing because it gives the ewets less reason to fire Boilin' while still gifting BYU two wins per year against our archrivals. If they were at the bottom of the conference, Boilin' would already be gone.

Loyal Strong True