Am I the only one?

BYU Cougars on the court.
Metal Bubba
Sophomore
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Am I the only one?

Post by Metal Bubba »

I log on daily and go straight to the BYU basketball forum hoping I will see a thread that says, "Loyd, Jr. is back." I'm really disappointed that he's gone and I still can't figure out exactly WHY he is. In fact, I keep thinking that the likelihood of Loyd coming back is better than that of Unga.

So... am I the only one who holds out this kind of hope? Am I delusional? Am I just going through the stages of grief and I'm still in denial?

When you die, if you go somewhere where they ask you a bunch of questions about your life and what you learned and all, I think a good way to get out of it is just to say, "No habla ingles." ~ Jack Handey
craigoscarson
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Re: Am I the only one?

Post by craigoscarson »

Metal Bubba wrote:I log on daily and go straight to the BYU basketball forum hoping I will see a thread that says, "Loyd, Jr. is back." I'm really disappointed that he's gone and I still can't figure out exactly WHY he is. In fact, I keep thinking that the likelihood of Loyd coming back is better than that of Unga.

So... am I the only one who holds out this kind of hope? Am I delusional? Am I just going through the stages of grief and I'm still in denial?
I'm more worried about the small chance that someone takes a 1st round flyer on Jimmer right now.

CougarClaw
Pro

Post by CougarClaw »

craigoscarson wrote:
Metal Bubba wrote:I log on daily and go straight to the BYU basketball forum hoping I will see a thread that says, "Loyd, Jr. is back." I'm really disappointed that he's gone and I still can't figure out exactly WHY he is. In fact, I keep thinking that the likelihood of Loyd coming back is better than that of Unga.

I'm more worried about the small chance that someone takes a 1st round flyer on Jimmer right now.
Wow. if Jimmer left early, I can't imagine what would be going through Loyd's mind. He would have most likely been the starting PG on a top 25 team...

that's at least one consolation as we struggle through the whole year without either.

Gunk
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by Gunk »

I keep hoping too. But with little bro going off to Oregon and likely talking up all the "fun" stuff he's going to get to do while up there I highly doubt Loyd will be coming back.

Follow me to nowhere twitter.com/gakunkel
JamieVallen
Sophomore

Post by JamieVallen »

Everyday this Jimmer leaving thing seems to me like more of a possibility... I really don't want it to happen, and as for staying on topic, it's funny I mean I have been thinking the same thing. I just gotta accept though that he ain't coming back, and it's a damn shame. I wonder if we'll really ever know what went on. Its seems that Rose has said one thing and Loyd has said something totally opposite about the situation. Strange stuff.

SpiffCoug
TV Analyst

Post by SpiffCoug »

And with the potential of an NBA lockout/strike next year with the CBA coming due, Jimmer needs to also consider that.

BYU PER W/L Since 1972: 432-76 (.850)
(8.4x
YDS)+(330xTD)+(100xCOM)-(200xINT)
..................ATT
SpiffCoug's posts are BB-8 approved!
Metal Bubba
Sophomore

Post by Metal Bubba »

craigoscarson wrote:

Sure, pile on why don't you? ;-)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image