This Just In--of Chinese Cruise and Eqyptian Pyramids

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
BoiseBYU
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

This Just In--of Chinese Cruise and Eqyptian Pyramids

Post by BoiseBYU »

Eqypt's Mubarek appoints friend to lead government who appoints friend to help who....Say this is not one of those pyramid schemes is it?

Speaking of Mubarek, there is no truth to the rumor that he has reached out to the BCS to consult with him in devising a system for picking a new leader that is not an AQP (automatic qualifying party)

Jordan's leader has now fired his country's government...more firings in the wings--except Somalia, although they say they'd fire the government if they had one

China shows purported footage of its jets shooting down enemy planes in training exercise. The problem is the footage comes from Top Gun....So this begs the question: When did Tom Cruise defect to the Chinese? and Hu knew of it?

BoiseBYU
All Star

Re: This Just In--of Chinese Cruise and Eqyptian Pyramids

Post by BoiseBYU »

One more--about the Chinese lifting Top Gun scenes for their demonstration of their own purported military capability, now at least we know that when they unveil their "fully operational Death Star," we'll know where that one came from right? ;)

BroncoBot
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by BroncoBot »

HA HA. Love it.

Schmoe
Retired

Post by Schmoe »

Canada's defense minster Peter MacKay is facing ridicule for saying in a videotaped chat with Arnold Schwarzenegger that "British Columbia and California share a border." The rest of the world is baffled: Canada has a defense minister??

I'm just a regular, everyday normal guy,
I can't afford a car, I use public transportation,
I don't mind, I read till I reach my destination,
sometimes a newspaper, sometimes a book,
the money I save, this stuff is off the hook,
BoiseBYU
All Star

Post by BoiseBYU »

Schmoe wrote:Canada's defense minster Peter MacKay is facing ridicule for saying in a videotaped chat with Arnold Schwarzenegger that "British Columbia and California share a border." The rest of the world is baffled: Canada has a defense minister??
:lol:

CougarClaw
Pro

Post by CougarClaw »

Mubarrak supporters clashed with protesters this morning. The Egyptian army and all camel used in the skirmishes are reportedly still neutral.

Louis IX: "I am the State"
Jordanian King on recently fired Prime Minister: "He's the state"

Egyptian army says all national antiquites are safe from political turmoil. President Mubarrak declares himself old enough to qualify

US national debt is now at $14.1 Trillion dollars up from 8.7 Trillion just 3 years ago. One solution to help the middle east become just like us to give THEM the debt. I mean, no one in the US is protesting!