I can't help it! I love Basketball more!!!

BYU Cougars on the court.
urroner
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: I can't help it! I love Basketball more!!!

Post by urroner »

GolfDiveNCougs wrote:I'm SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!

Where the hell am I going and why am I in this handbasket?
GolfDiveNCougs
Sophomore
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by GolfDiveNCougs »

Urroner, you, by yourself, are three of the strangest people I've ever had the honor of (kindof) knowing.
:D

GolfDiveNCougs
Sophomore

Post by GolfDiveNCougs »

LITERALLY ROFLOL!!! Urroner, my 3-year-old walked up behind me, STARED at your picture for a second, pointed at it and said, "Dad, that's a chimp-monkey!" (3-yr-old-speak for chimpanzee). AWESOME!!!

urroner
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by urroner »

GolfDiveNCougs wrote:LITERALLY ROFLOL!!! Urroner, my 3-year-old walked up behind me, STARED at your picture for a second, pointed at it and said, "Dad, that's a chimp-monkey!" (3-yr-old-speak for chimpanzee). AWESOME!!!
What??? The child didn't run away screaming for mommy. That is one tuff offspring you have there GDNC, especially for an offspring of somebody who openly brags they love golf.

Where the hell am I going and why am I in this handbasket?
GolfDiveNCougs
Sophomore

Post by GolfDiveNCougs »

urroner wrote:What??? The child didn't run away screaming for mommy. That is one tuff offspring you have there GDNC, especially for an offspring of somebody who openly brags they love golf.
Fair. (and yes, he's a tough kid). Although, "bragging" would be one of the last words I'd ever use in relation to my golf game, even in describing my love for it. My golf game is nigh unto as ugly as your avatar (and, yes, I realize the severity of that statement!). Just goes to show I'm a glutton for punishment. My first love is with BYU Basketball (CHRONOLOGICALLY!!!! C'mon, what kind of husband and father do you think I AM???).