Provo Utah girls

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
CougarClaw
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Provo Utah girls

Post by CougarClaw »

Metal Bubba wrote:I've been in Provo 3 of the last 4 falls. The lead singer in this video is as about as hot as it gets these days. Seriously, when I was at BYU in the early to mid 90s there were way more smokin' babes. At homecoming this year, the hottest babe I saw on campus was my own sister who will be 40 this week. What the H has gone wrong in Happy Valley?

By the way, the video is funny. Thumbs up.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
I actually have been thinking about this comment on and off since you wrote it. I spent some time on campus in the Wilk today where everyone is buying books and there is quite crowd here. I have to say I agree.

0 to none smoking babes to be seen. Maybe the university decided there was a little too much marrying going on and that we needed to make it easier to study.

CannonCougar85
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by CannonCougar85 »

CougarClaw wrote:
Metal Bubba wrote:I've been in Provo 3 of the last 4 falls. The lead singer in this video is as about as hot as it gets these days. Seriously, when I was at BYU in the early to mid 90s there were way more smokin' babes. At homecoming this year, the hottest babe I saw on campus was my own sister who will be 40 this week. What the H has gone wrong in Happy Valley?

I actually have been thinking about this comment on and off since you wrote it. I spent some time on campus in the Wilk today where everyone is buying books and there is quite crowd here. I have to say I agree.

0 to none smoking babes to be seen. Maybe the university decided there was a little too much marrying going on and that we needed to make it easier to study.
No offense to the ladies but maybe it has something to do with the fact that BYU is a lot harder to get into these days then it was back in the 90's.

"We have a tradition unlike any other. Those that have gone before us are the giants upon whose shoulders we now stand."
-Bronco Mendenhall
snoscythe
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by snoscythe »

CannonCougar85 wrote:
CougarClaw wrote:

No offense to the ladies but maybe it has something to do with the fact that BYU is a lot harder to get into these days then it was back in the 90's.
Maybe admissions is trying to help us keep all-MWC runningbacks on campus all four years?

hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by hawkwing »

Now that I'm married, there was no longer a need to import hot California girls.

Metal Bubba
Sophomore
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Metal Bubba »

Glad to see I'm not alone. It's truly sad. Are all the hot girls at BYU-Idaho now?

And should I even be talking this way since I just turned 41? I mean... maybe I'm moving into "dirty old man" territory.

When you die, if you go somewhere where they ask you a bunch of questions about your life and what you learned and all, I think a good way to get out of it is just to say, "No habla ingles." ~ Jack Handey
Egerten
Gray Shirt

Post by Egerten »

Hi CougarClaw,
I love fancy pants records release :)
Punch shot was so real that I watched it again. I love the expressions on boy's face when he went for a blind date. If you have more videos do share with us.

Lawboy
Over-Achiever

Post by Lawboy »

My hot Cougar grad wife is from Ohio, not Provo. But she was 19, so yeah, the video is spot on in that respect. Even if the girls leave much to be desired.

I sit in the South Endzone by the student section at BYU football games. Easy to see loads of hot BYU coeds. They are there. Just not at the Wilk or the Library...