This Just In-Of Fire and bellies and bad twitter pictures

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
BoiseBYU
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

This Just In-Of Fire and bellies and bad twitter pictures

Post by BoiseBYU »

Sarah Palin says she has "fire in the belly" as she contemplates a run for the presidency. Newt Gingrich declares he has "air in the head."

NY Congressman denies knowing whether a certain picture of a certain organ making the rounds on the social media is his organ. The problem with this answer is that it assumes that there have been pictures taken and the congressman just does not know if the one making the rounds is one of the pictures taken of his organ

Clinton Huntsman makes a strong debut at a South Carolina school. Asked further about his mormon background he asks for a definition of background

IMF director charged with attempting to rape maid, who reportedly is from a third world country...is there a better metaphor for international banking than that?!?

Jim Tressel quits. He's good he says. This Just In thinks he ought to be committed to hospice care--the man knows nothing, sees nothing, believes nothing, and cares for nothing...is that not a definition of a vegetable?

urroner
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Re: This Just In-Of Fire and bellies and bad twitter picture

Post by urroner »

Two carrots are in a terrible car accident. The first carrot escapes with only a few scratches, but the second carrot is in grave condition and is in the operating room for a long time.

The first carrot is pacing the floor, fraught with fear of losing his best buddy until the doctor comes out and says "Your friend has made it through the difficult part and will survive, but I'm sorry to say that he's going to be a vegetable for the rest of his life."

Where the hell am I going and why am I in this handbasket?
BoiseBYU
All Star

Post by BoiseBYU »

BoiseBYU wrote:Sarah Palin says she has "fire in the belly" as she contemplates a run for the presidency. Newt Gingrich declares he has "air in the head."

NY Congressman denies knowing whether a certain picture of a certain organ making the rounds on the social media is his organ. The problem with this answer is that it assumes that there have been pictures taken and the congressman just does not know if the one making the rounds is one of the pictures taken of his organ

Clinton Huntsman makes a strong debut at a South Carolina school. Asked further about his mormon background he asks for a definition of background

IMF director charged with attempting to rape maid, who reportedly is from a third world country...is there a better metaphor for international banking than that?!?

Jim Tressel quits. He's good he says. This Just In thinks he ought to be committed to hospice care--the man knows nothing, sees nothing, believes nothing, and cares for nothing...is that not a definition of a vegetable?
Concerning the NY Congressman not knowing if a certain picture of a certain organ is his organ etc., it turns out the subject Congressman's name is Weiner...So....I think I believe the congressman...after all it takes a Weiner to know a weiner, no? I am NOT making this up

Lawboy
Over-Achiever

Post by Lawboy »

BoiseBYU wrote:
BoiseBYU wrote:Sarah Palin says she has "fire in the belly" as she contemplates a run for the presidency. Newt Gingrich declares he has "air in the head."

Concerning the NY Congressman not knowing if a certain picture of a certain organ is his organ etc., it turns out the subject Congressman's name is Weiner...So....I think I believe the congressman...after all it takes a Weiner to know a weiner, no? I am NOT making this up

Yeah, but the real questions is, does the guy have an Oscar Meyer Weiner? Probably, since most politicians are full of bologna.

CAFB_04-12
All-American

Post by CAFB_04-12 »

Weinergate: What did he tweet and when did he tweet it?

urroner
Heisman Winner

Post by urroner »

CAFB_04-12 wrote:Weinergate: What did he tweet and when did he tweet it?
What was so wrong with Weiner Sr. showing off Weiner Jr.? :whistle:

Where the hell am I going and why am I in this handbasket?
BoiseBYU
All Star

Post by BoiseBYU »

urroner wrote:
CAFB_04-12 wrote:Weinergate: What did he tweet and when did he tweet it?
What was so wrong with Weiner Sr. showing off Weiner Jr.? :whistle:
I just don't see that the dude has a dog in this fight ;)