This Just In--Of Last Stands

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
BoiseBYU
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

This Just In--Of Last Stands

Post by BoiseBYU »

Time for me to get over the Supreme Court and french philosophers:

Idaho ultra light pilot crashes and, sadly, breaks both legs. Last name of pilot is Custer. I guess there will be no last stand with this one!

Michelle Bachman proud to be born from same town as John Wayne...unfortunately not THAT John Wayne but the other one..the mass murderer one....oops..That's OK, though...I tell people I'm from Idaho, home of Philo Farnsworth, who sneakily appears in the Capitol's Statutory Hall on behalf of the State of Utah.

Political philosophers declare update to social contract theory. Given today's economic outlook, threat of terrorism, climate calamaties, etc., a person being born right now is still deemed to be entering into a social contract, albeit a special social contract..indeed one the laywer call a contract of adhesion and there's no three-day-right to cancel.

Sarah Palin says she has fire in tbe belly. Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour, who's been considering a run for the Presidency, justs has one heck of a belly

President Obama does a town hall by tweetery. This Just In likes the idea but thinks it needs to go further--we need the politicians to only be allowed responses in 140 characters or less. Just think No more one hour state of the union blah blah blahs!