comments on ND game

BYU Cougars on the court.
BroncoBot
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

comments on ND game

Post by BroncoBot »

BYU looking much better today... playing man. Still letting guys get way too much penetration though. BYU needs to play softer defense on the perimeter, they are playing closing out too quickly and allowing guards to get a jump start. Let them take the 3 if need be.

BroncoBot
Retired

Re: comments on ND game

Post by BroncoBot »

I'm really liking Harward and Calvert. Would like to see some more Delgado.

BroncoBot
Retired

Post by BroncoBot »

Can't believe how frustrating it is to watch BYU foul Cooley 90 ft from the basket and allow free throws. Com'n nate!

hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by hawkwing »

Doing pretty well today, we match up well. But Davies has only played a few minutes because of foul trouble.

mizzoucoug
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by mizzoucoug »

Our team just looks bad on offense and defense. Well I should say they look at little frazzled due to inexperience. This will be an up and down year but you can't argue with the fight in them. Geez nobody can miss a 3 vs us.

mizzoucoug
Pro

Post by mizzoucoug »

I have only been able to watch part of the last 2 games but here is what I see...we miss every 3 we shoot (especially Zylstra and Carlino) and our opponent never misses. WTF? If you're white and a D1 bball player you had better not miss or else you have no value whatsoever.

hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by hawkwing »

I think Davies has played a grand total of 4:32 in this game, because of foul trouble. He needs to figure out a way to actually play, especially in big games.

srcougar
Recruit

Post by srcougar »

Agreed that Davies needs to learn to not foul. Struggle without him on the floor. Also our three point shooting is bad. Carlino with 2 points and 0 ast. Not gonna cut it. Would have been nice to get a win in this tournament. This team has potential, but potential has never won a game. Lot of basketball yet to be played. Hopefully this team can make the right adjustments and it will be a great season.

Cougarbib
TV Analyst

Post by Cougarbib »

I am just glad fans are able to endure back-to-back losses to decent teams - even FSU having lost to a lower division team an ND fresh off a loss without all the angst that happens on the football forum. 4Th place out of 4. Last place. But we can still enjoy our team.

Inexperienced team. No superstars. Playing on the road. Jet lagged. Same scheduling issue as football. Go play two good teams near their house - jet lagged.

BTW - I agree that it will be fun to watch this team grow up.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.