Fredette To The Bulls

BYU Cougars on the court.
Cougarbib
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Fredette To The Bulls

Post by Cougarbib »

That is the word being reported Friday night. Jimmer has agreed to sign with The Bulls if / when he clears waivers.

There was a clever tweet saying it is time to unretire Bulls #23 showing Fredette on the back of a Michael Jordan jersey. I doubt that this will happen.

But yeah - The Bulls. If I followed Pro Basketball any more, hometown teams - Bulls , Jazz, Lakers, and Clippers - and any team with a former BYU player would be my teams.

Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.
vancouvercougar
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Re: Fredette To The Bulls

Post by vancouvercougar »

I follow the Trailblazers just because I live in the Northwest--don't watch many games. Now I will have to be a Bulls fan.

Hope they treat Jimmer better than he was treated in Suckramento.

Qman
All-American

Post by Qman »

He will at least be with a quality coach and winning vets.

Fall down seven times, stand up eight. Chinese Proverb
Cougarbib
TV Analyst

Post by Cougarbib »

Chicago is also a very fun and interesting City re politics, nightlife, city, suburban, country, or lakeside living. I would choose North Shore - Risky Business Movie was filmed there - probably Ferris Buehler's Day Off, too. Or the countryside further north. The elevated train - L - Wrigley Field, Soldier Field. Great restaurants. Polish Dogs. Bratwurst. Pizza. St. Patricks Day - they color the river green. Ethnic neighborhoods. Taste of Chicago. Gold Coast. Marshall Fields. 2nd City. Dan Akroyd. John and Jim Belushi. The Blues Brothers - John and Elwood Blues. Mafia. Al Capone.

Anyway. I moved away for good in 1986 or so. Some things have surely changed.

Chicago.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.
Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever

Post by Cougs_Rule »

A state that's practically bankrupt
A city that is practically bankrupt
Almost completely Corrupt politics.
A total failure to control guns and gunshot deaths
And the state of one of the best and one of the worst presidents in history. .

ChiTownCOUG
Freshman

Post by ChiTownCOUG »

Cougs_Rule wrote:A state that's practically bankrupt
Watch it...Chicago is the best city on earth..I love it and anyone who spends a good amount of time in the Chi will love it.. Yes it's a big city you get big city probs but that will never outweigh the good..Anyway the Bulls are a great fit for Jimmer Bulls need someone with instant offense and can thin the def out..I like the move on every level iam a diehard Chi sports guy (- the cubs cuz that's not baseball lol) and BYU fan. Coach Tibs will get the most out of Jimmer, just hope he comes back next year too.

ChiTownCOUG
Freshman

Post by ChiTownCOUG »

Cougarbib wrote:Chicago is also a very fun and interesting City re politics, nightlife, city, suburban, country, or lakeside living. I would choose North Shore - Risky Business Movie was filmed there - probably Ferris Buehler's Day Off, too. Or the countryside further north. The elevated train - L - Wrigley Field, Soldier Field. Great restaurants. Polish Dogs. Bratwurst. Pizza. St. Patricks Day - they color the river green. Ethnic neighborhoods. Taste of Chicago. Gold Coast. Marshall Fields. 2nd City. Dan Akroyd. John and Jim Belushi. The Blues Brothers - John and Elwood Blues. Mafia. Al Capone.

Chicago.

What part of Chicago?

Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever

Post by Cougs_Rule »

ChiTownCOUG wrote:
Cougs_Rule wrote:A state that's practically bankrupt
Watch it...Chicago is the best city on earth..I love it and anyone who spends a good amount of time in the Chi will love it.. Yes it's a big city you get big city probs but that will never outweigh the good..Anyway the Bulls are a great fit for Jimmer Bulls need someone with instant offense and can thin the def out..I like the move on every level iam a diehard Chi sports guy (- the cubs cuz that's not baseball lol) and BYU fan. Coach Tibs will get the most out of Jimmer, just hope he comes back next year too.
I loved MJ, PIP, and Da Bulls. And I Love that Jimmer is with the Bulls and out of Suck town (third worst city and state next to NY and IL--all three are soon to be sunken states fiscally)
But Chicago the best city? Um, hate to inform you Chi, but a lot of folks didn't think the Titanic would sink even after the iceberg ripped into its side.

mizzoucoug
Pro

Post by mizzoucoug »

Any reason that this could be bad for him? They don't seem to mind white guys on the Bulls. And they play good D especially in the front court. I really hope he gets a true chance to shine and run the team for long stretches. Goodbye crap Sactown.

Cougarbib
TV Analyst

Post by Cougarbib »

ChiTownCOUG wrote:
Cougarbib wrote:Chicago is also a very fun and interesting City re politics, nightlife, city, suburban, country, or lakeside living. I would choose North Shore - Risky Business Movie was filmed there - probably Ferris Buehler's Day Off, too. Or the countryside further north. The elevated train - L - Wrigley Field, Soldier Field. Great restaurants. Polish Dogs. Bratwurst. Pizza. St. Patricks Day - they color the river green. Ethnic neighborhoods. Taste of Chicago. Gold Coast. Marshall Fields. 2nd City. Dan Akroyd. John and Jim Belushi. The Blues Brothers - John and Elwood Blues. Mafia. Al Capone.

Chicago.

What part of Chicago?
I lived in the greater Chicago area twice. The first time was transferred there in 1981-84. Started in Evanston then Wilmette while working for American Hospital Supply Corporation then got transferred to live and work in Waukeegan. Transferred to California. Transferred back in 1986 living in Buffalo Grove and working in Deerfield when Baxter Health care acquired AHSC. Then back to California.