Stevenson article

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Stevenson article

Post by Cougs_Rule »

snoscythe wrote:
Cougs_Rule wrote:And, still, he has some valid points between all the angry stuff.
The hard thing is dealing with people who read a valid point, and then assume/argue the entirety is valid.
Like who?

snoscythe
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by snoscythe »

Cougs_Rule wrote:
snoscythe wrote:
Cougs_Rule wrote:And, still, he has some valid points between all the angry stuff.
The hard thing is dealing with people who read a valid point, and then assume/argue the entirety is valid.
Like who?
Liberals. ;)

I wasn't calling out anyone in particular with that observation. It's a tendency of people to assume that because an article gets one item right, the entire article or opinion must be beyond reproach.

Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Cougs_Rule »

oh. weve digressed into innane topics like politics (as if my fellow conservatives arent as equally discreditable in exagerating the truths to get at least some truth to be listened to).
But back to life and death--nobody buys what DS is saying entrely. he looks like an angry, chip-on-his-shoulder, recovering DA who has a bone to pick and a friend to pitch. AND stil he managed to get a few good points in that should be considered.

ABYUFAN
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by ABYUFAN »

Cougs_Rule wrote:oh. weve digressed into innane topics like politics (as if my fellow conservatives arent as equally discreditable in exagerating the truths to get at least some truth to be listened to).
But back to life and death--nobody buys what DS is saying entrely. he looks like an angry, chip-on-his-shoulder, recovering DA who has a bone to pick and a friend to pitch. AND stil he managed to get a few good points in that should be considered.
I started to read his open letter, but stopped when I decided that if he really wanted me to take him seriously, then he shouldn't have tried so hard to sound like a jackass when writing the darn thing.