How to watch Cal game?

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
BYULV
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

How to watch Cal game?

Post by BYULV »

The irony of independence is we have to go to a power conference venue to get blacked on TV coveraege for the first time this year. Apparently the Pac12 network isn't on directTv. How are you guys getting the game?

This feels like trying to watch a BYU game back in the MTN TV days.

scott715
TV Analyst

Re: How to watch Cal game?

Post by scott715 »

It is on the Dish network. I am going to a pizza place that carries the Dish.

CAFB_04-12
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by CAFB_04-12 »

BYULV wrote:The irony of independence is we have to go to a power conference venue to get blacked on TV coveraege for the first time this year. Apparently the Pac12 network isn't on directTv. How are you guys getting the game?

This feels like trying to watch a BYU game back in the MTN TV days.
Yeah, I'll be using my imagination to watch this one as I listen to KSL.

lolz at the Pac-12 Network.

SpiffCoug
TV Analyst

Post by SpiffCoug »

In person with my son!

BYU PER W/L Since 1972: 432-76 (.850)
(8.4x
YDS)+(330xTD)+(100xCOM)-(200xINT)
..................ATT
SpiffCoug's posts are BB-8 approved!
Schmoe
Retired

Post by Schmoe »

Turns out my parents have obscure channels, like the PAC one, and we've got family in town for Thanksgiving break, so I'll kill two birds.

I'm just a regular, everyday normal guy,
I can't afford a car, I use public transportation,
I don't mind, I read till I reach my destination,
sometimes a newspaper, sometimes a book,
the money I save, this stuff is off the hook,
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
Junior
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by TulaneVandyRiceCoug »

I'll be listening on KSL for this one too. Love me some Greg Wrubell. It's not watching or being there live, but hey, he is good. I'll be putting together furniture. I'm divorcing and moving. It's pretty much the coolest thing ever. Not really. For me guys, and I'll just say it, I could really f*****g appreciate a win at Cal about now. And that is an okay thing.

CStew, just go be the badA that you are. D-line, pressure the hell out of their QB. I do not like that man, Sam I am. Receivers, you have got to have it, play after play. And Cougar secondary, you have got to lay the hit, hold them back, and intercept that ball a few times.

I like the intrigue of this game too for Cal's bowl chances. I think they're a little afraid. Their loss to Stanford was ugly.

Go Cougs, I'll take a guess at 35-24. The big plays will give me pause as I set up a new living room.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

hawkwing
TV Analyst

Post by hawkwing »

Watching at the in-laws. Certain sacrifices have to be made for Cougar sports.

tww
Sophomore

Post by tww »

TulaneVandyRiceCoug wrote:I'll be listening on KSL for this one too. Love me some Greg Wrubell. It's not watching or being there live, but hey, he is good. I'll be putting together furniture. I'm divorcing and moving. It's pretty much the coolest thing ever. Not really. For me guys, and I'll just say it, I could really f*****g appreciate a win at Cal about now. And that is an okay thing.

CStew, just go be the badA that you are. D-line, pressure the hell out of their QB. I do not like that man, Sam I am. Receivers, you have got to have it, play after play. And Cougar secondary, you have got to lay the hit, hold them back, and intercept that ball a few times.

I like the intrigue of this game too for Cal's bowl chances. I think they're a little afraid. Their loss to Stanford was ugly.

Go Cougs, I'll take a guess at 35-24. The big plays will give me pause as I set up a new living room.

A good game for a little distraction from the harsh realities of the D word. I hope you don't have any kids but even if you do, and I know it sounds cold, but do your best to put it all behind you as quick as you can. Having been there and done that I know there is no real cure, all you can do is not let it mess you up. Good luck brother!

TulaneVandyRiceCoug
Junior
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by TulaneVandyRiceCoug »

Yes indeed, loving the support. And man, this was just a great game. This one has some instant classic feel to it.

Some of the offensive fireworks just looked (ok, sounded awesome). CStew has been a freakin hero. And Jordan Leslie, I wamt five more of him. Scott Arellano, a quiet, but big-time contributor.

Loved the 4 down defensive stop to seal the deal. This was great.

Cougarfan87
All-American

Post by Cougarfan87 »

tww wrote:
TulaneVandyRiceCoug wrote:I'll be listening on KSL for this one too. Love me some Greg Wrubell. It's not watching or being there live, but hey, he is good. I'll be putting together furniture. I'm divorcing and moving. It's pretty much the coolest thing ever. Not really. For me guys, and I'll just say it, I could really f*****g appreciate a win at Cal about now. And that is an okay thing.

A good game for a little distraction from the harsh realities of the D word. I hope you don't have any kids but even if you do, and I know it sounds cold, but do your best to put it all behind you as quick as you can. Having been there and done that I know there is no real cure, all you can do is not let it mess you up. Good luck brother!

Ditto. I wish you a quick time healing from the wounds that are suffered when going through divorce. I hope the game provided you a little respite from what must be a difficult time.

Ninety-five percent of the lawyers make the other five percent of us look bad.