Rose and the post season

BYU Cougars on the court.
hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Rose and the post season

Post by hawkwing »

Wish I wasn't right but let's face it, he got completely out coached in 3 games in this seasons post season run alone.

snoscythe
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Re: Rose and the post season

Post by snoscythe »

They need to send him back to Provo coach class tomorrow with all the BYU fans.

snoscythe
Retired

Post by snoscythe »

Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Cougs_Rule »

hawkwing wrote:Wish I wasn't right but let's face it, he got completely out coached in 3 games in this seasons post season run alone.
What. did that take all of 15 minutes before you busted out the "poor bronco gets beat up so much that you need to even the score?
He is not without fault in this game, but your haste o level the field is astounding. "Completely Outcoached?" In past three games? Nothing like "all or nothing" patterns which reflect your "level of education." Oh, but wait, Rose will Take the criticism with so much more class and maturity that fans will still continue to like Rose more than Bronco. Nice try, Hawk. Your agenda is pretty clear. Good thing you got there first in line.

hawkwing
TV Analyst

Post by hawkwing »

Sorry cougsrule but my comments have nothing to do with Bronco, I have never mentioned him in my critiques of Rose, because my critiques of Rose are about coaching basketball.

If you can't have an adult conversation about Rose and his coaching ability then please allow the rest of us who can to do so.

Brayden Green
Over-Achiever

Post by Brayden Green »

How did he get outcoached in the second half? Their bigs are better than ours (which wasn't a surprise), and they actually have a point guard instead of our amazing and super hardworking small forward playing the point position (Getting beat literally every play off the dribble on defense and turning the ball over, passing or otherwise).

Rose didn't tell his guys (mainly KColl), "Now, go out there and make bad passes, and turn the ball over guys! Let's make it close!"

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

When Brayden posts Kalani be like:

BoiseBYU
All Star

Post by BoiseBYU »

Rose also didn't tell KC to go get two stupid fouls and become a defensive liability. And while you're at it throw it away a few times. And he didn't tell Haws to miss the front of a one and one or KC to miss both of his free throws. That's on the players. And he didn't tell Anson to sprain his knee and be a non factor.

Last edited by BoiseBYU on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever

Post by Cougs_Rule »

Its a pattern for the last five to six months. Go check out the Rose Vs Bronco threads. Your agenda has been to level the field for all that time. Your negative comments about Rose are twice that of your negative comments toward Bronco. And your defensive comments about Bronco are significantly Higher than Rose. Add them up. Or is that not adult enough for you?

Gunk
Over-Achiever

Post by Gunk »

Hawk is just filling the void Bib left. I don't fault Hawk for setting Bronco as the gold standard as long as he doesn't mind me nitpicking Bronco (who hasn't done anything on a national level or beaten a Top 5 opponent in half a decade).

Follow me to nowhere twitter.com/gakunkel
hawkwing
TV Analyst

Post by hawkwing »

I think any time you lose a 17 point lead, 100% of the momentum, and use up all of your timeouts before the final few plays when you may need to set up a play for a game tying or winning shot, and also give up 6 dunks on the same baseline pass play, that's being out coached.