want a front row ticket to the U of U game?

BYU Cougars on the court.
craigoscarson
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

want a front row ticket to the U of U game?

Post by craigoscarson »

March 3rd vs the U of U; I have up to 4 tickets right behind the BYU bench. I had planned on going out to SLC for the game, but my wife just took over as sales manager of a new hotel property and it looks like my schedule is not going to accommodate.

Rather than explain what's involved in getting a ticket, please send a message to Kitic (who was going to be my partner in crime for this trip) ... I will put Kitic's name on the will call list for the tickets so you'll have to go through him to get a ticket.

The goal is to make an epic video prior to the game that day and rather than advertise it to any potential Ute lurkers, I just ask you pm Kitic. If you can help Kitic with this, I'll make sure you have 2 tickets (and he'll get the other 2)

I've sent him a message and he'll be responsible for picking the person that can help him make this a great project. I'm sick about not being able to attend, but my wife's schedule just got thrown for a major loop and I had a pretty small window to make it happen before she got the promotion.

You have a chance to go down in BYU fandom fame for helping with this.