BYU Cougars on the court.
EM_Puma
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Boy did Wyoming fall

Post by EM_Puma »

AF 59 Wyoming 40
I never liked Wyoming, but when they end up with an ex-BYU guy to lead their way it was hard for me to not favor them over the likes of the most of the others MWC teams. I never thought they had fallen this far though. Shows a lot what happens when teams are based too much on one player. Wyoming has not been the same since the incident with their player and Haws. Same has happened with Utah with Foster.

BoiseBYU
All Star

Re: Boy did Wyoming fall

Post by BoiseBYU »

LOL I thought you said Boylen did Wyoming fail but that would be redundant I guess

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

JamieVallen
Sophomore

Post by JamieVallen »

EM_Puma wrote:AF 59 Wyoming 40
I never liked Wyoming, but when they end up with an ex-BYU guy to lead their way it was hard for me to not favor them over the likes of the most of the others MWC teams. I never thought they had fallen this far though. Shows a lot what happens when teams are based too much on one player. Wyoming has not been the same since the incident with their player and Haws. Same has happened with Utah with Foster.
What incident with Haws? I must of missed that.

bigbluepuma
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by bigbluepuma »

jmvcougar wrote:
I had a problem with that too. There wasn't an "incident" with Haws. He was chasing Haws on a breakaway, when he went down with a knee injury right under Haws as he went up for his layup. I don't think they even touched. Haws was in the area, however.

BYULV
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by BYULV »

bigbluepuma wrote:
jmvcougar wrote:
I had a problem with that too. There wasn't an "incident" with Haws. He was chasing Haws on a breakaway, when he went down with a knee injury right under Haws as he went up for his layup. I don't think they even touched. Haws was in the area, however.
he kind of undercut Haws after slipping (or collapsing) on his injured leg.

On a side note, I went to the UNLV-Wyo game on saturday. Wyoming looked pathetic. They had no energy, no motivation. You could tell they were just begging for the end of the season. I almost felt bad that they had to turn around and fly back to LV for tonight's game. I would have picked them to lose against the AFA women's team tonight if they had been matched up.