Huge get Stephen Rogers and this is why...

BYU Cougars on the court.
tmoney35
Senior
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Huge get Stephen Rogers and this is why...

Post by tmoney35 »

i don't know anything about the kid except that he's 6'8" and under 200 lbs...sure hope he can bulk up. what we really need is more physicality and rebounding

craigoscarson
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by craigoscarson »

tmoney35 wrote:i don't know anything about the kid except that he's 6'8" and under 200 lbs...sure hope he can bulk up. what we really need is more physicality and rebounding
Think of a longer, better rebounding Lee Cummard... but that doesn't have to be our go to guy like Lee was.

I would love to have a Cummard type off the bench, and that's what we got.

If you watched the UNI v KU game you probably saw the Koch brothers, tall skinny, active players that could play inside outside. They weren't the leading scorers on the team but you can argue that they were the MVPs.

Iceman
BLUEshirt
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Iceman »

CougarClaw wrote:
craigoscarson wrote: (random note JT: scarecrow- no brain ........Cummard: lion no courage in big games .......Plaisted: tin man no heart)
So wicked witch of the west = Boylen.
Glenda the good witch... Miles?
The wizard? Rose
and Toto...that's the tough one.
Toto's lesser known stand-in (the ankle-biter)= Marshmallow

*Cough* *Cough* - Hmmm, looks like swine flu. Time to go see a ewet!
Cougarbib
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Cougarbib »

Craigo

Pretty harsh words for 2 of the best players ever to walk onto the court at BYU and play their hearts out. OK - one of them did bolt early. Even JT gave BYU fans many great moments. None were perfect players or human beings. But I sure appreciate them coming and playing for my school.

Hopefully we have equal or better players to follow in thier footsteps. Time will tell. Let each player own his own destiny by how he plays and contributes to the team over a career.

We have some holes to fill next year. Hopefully Fredette is back. May they all give their all for the Team.

Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.