i thought this was amusing

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
crazycougar84601
BLUEshirt
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

i thought this was amusing

Post by crazycougar84601 »

My son's flag football team just won on the final play of the game...the amusing part is that the other team was being coached by a yewt player

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

KYCoug
Sophomore

Re: i thought this was amusing

Post by KYCoug »

I was in St George last week for my daughters college graduation. I haven't been in Utah since I graduated from the Y over 30 years ago. Anyway I was in a K-Mart and I noticed they had a section of T-shirts and stuff from the U but nothing from the Y. I thought that was odd, even here in KY you can find UK stuff everywhere you find UL stuff. Anyway while I was checking out I said I was a bit disappointed that they had U stuff but no Y stuff. The clerk looked at me with a straight face and said. This is a little far away to be having stuff from the Y. I should have kept quiet but I had to point out to him last time I was there Provo was closer to St George than SLC. Then he said well BYU is a church school and the U is a public school. So I played along and said , Oh so I need to go to the church to get the BYU stuff. Then finally he frustratedly said well the U is just a much better school. At that point I decided I had enough time arguing with an idiot. I guess not much changes in Utah over the last 30 years. I guess I was most surprised that they had stuff from the U but nothing from Dixie State.

Happy to be back home in KY!!! where the mountains aren't naked and the dominant color is green, not orange and brown.

Go Cougs!

L Hatton
Louisville, KY

urroner
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by urroner »

Dude, it was K-Mart, what do you expect? They only sell the leftovers and methinks that nobody wants to buy that :utard: crap.

Where the hell am I going and why am I in this handbasket?
1967cougar
Junior

Post by 1967cougar »

Having lived close to St. George (Hurricane) for a lot of years, I find that there is usually a selection of both Puke and "Y" goodies on the racks from time to time. Problem is, the "Y" stuff sells out quickly and the Puke stuff just sits there forever. Timing is everything.

I'll take a pass on all the K-Mart jokes.

Mars
Retired

Post by Mars »

I've been to a WalMart in Boise before. You wouldn't believe some of the BSU gear they sell there. Broncos toilet seats. It's crazy. I've never seen an odd, complete selection like that anywhere else. Though in Dallas, they sell Oklahoma Sooner Beer Jerseys, for your can of Bud Light.

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
bigbluepuma
All-American

Post by bigbluepuma »

Hmmmmmmmm, I might be interested in a :utard: toilet seat. Let's talk to the BSU suppliars, and see what they can do. :lol: :lol: :P (I don't quite see why the home team would have toilet seats with their own logo on them) :roll:

AmmonCougar1
Sophomore

Post by AmmonCougar1 »

bigbluepuma wrote:Hmmmmmmmm, I might be interested in a :utard: toilet seat. Let's talk to the BSU suppliars, and see what they can do. :lol: :lol: :P (I don't quite see why the home team would have toilet seats with their own logo on them) :roll:
Kind of like a doormat for your favorite team. It has always surprised me when i go to a fellow Coug fan's house and have to wipe my feet on a BYU mat. Give me a ute doormat anyday and I'll take out the sidewalk and water it down just so my guests will have to wipe their feet on the utes! Add to that some ute toilet paper and some ute baby wipes and diapers! :lol:

Go Cougs!!!
J. Child
Ammon, ID

redneckjedi
All-American

Post by redneckjedi »

Personally, I like to keep anything yewt away from my private areas... As satisfying as soiling and flushing a yewt logo would be, I don't want it to touch me anywhere - especially not there...

But you're right - BYU stuff should occupy a place of honor in your home, not the doormat.

If the yewts take the field and there are no BYU fans to pour beer on, will anybody come?
CougarClaw
Pro

Post by CougarClaw »

redneckjedi wrote:Personally, I like to keep anything yewt away from my private areas... As satisfying as soiling and flushing a yewt logo would be, I don't want it to touch me anywhere - especially not there...
I agree, I think the ideal solution would be a toilet UTE decal that you can install inside the bowl itself. Problem solved! You can soil to your hearts delight and no fear of any physical contamination.

Of course, installation might be a bit tricky.

bigbluepuma
All-American

Post by bigbluepuma »

I just had my wife join me to read through this thread. We both had a good laugh. Thanks, fellow Cougs!! 8) 8)