Recruits rolling into Provo on Thursday

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Mars
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Recruits rolling into Provo on Thursday

Post by Mars »

Here's a primer on Tayo "Terry" Fabuluje:

" Fabuluje, who is not a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, turned down scholarship offers from Nebraska, Notre Dame, Arkansas, Oklahoma State, Kansas, Kansas State, Arizona, Utah, and TCU among others, when he signed with the Cougars this past February.

“I was sold (on BYU),” says Tayo... “I did my homework on BYU and knew that it was the place for me... I really liked Coach Mendenhall’s philosophy of the Four F’s—Family, Friends, Faith, and Football."

...Terry was excited to play with his friends and excited to be part of a top-25 recruiting class in Provo. “Hopefully we can live up to that. We’ll find out over the next two or three years. I think we can. When you have great people working together at a great place, great things will happen.”

..."It’s all about having quick feet and violent hands." "

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
blue42
Senior
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Re: Recruits rolling into Provo on Thursday

Post by blue42 »

Great article, the kid exactly fits the mold for BYU. This is the trickle down affect of getting Heaps.

Ddawg
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Ddawg »

I read the article several days ago & was very impressed. I'm excited to see this young man make his mark!! He sounds like a a real "gold mine" of a person & a player!!

Lawboy
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Lawboy »

Can't wait to hear some reports from the informal practice sessions and workouts about how the new guys are fitting in. They should increase the vibe around the program in a good way, and push those upper classmen early. I love that.