Crime wave hits BYU

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
CougarPeasant
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Crime wave hits BYU

Post by CougarPeasant »

Everyone knows that the Tanner building is the box the Salt Lake Temple came in.

Sheeesh

CannonCougar85
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by CannonCougar85 »

BYU students may be neurotic and nosy but USU students are flat out morons...

No wonder they love Stew Morrill!
Last edited by CannonCougar85 on Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

"We have a tradition unlike any other. Those that have gone before us are the giants upon whose shoulders we now stand."
-Bronco Mendenhall
urroner
Heisman Winner

Post by urroner »

CannonCougar85 wrote:BYU students may be neurotic and nosy but USU students are flat out morons...

No wonder they love Stew Morrill!
One of these days, our little sisters to the north will learn that it's possible these days to not have to cook over an open campfire

Where the hell am I going and why am I in this handbasket?
urroner
Heisman Winner

Post by urroner »

March 2: An officer investigated a report of a possible kidnapping. It turned out to be freshmen playing a game. No crime was committed.
Excuse me, but just being a freshman is a crime.
March 2: Officers received a report of a van with fogged windows and seats removed from the vehicle. The caller suspected lewd acts were being committed in the van. Upon arrival, the officers discovered 10 fully-clothed individuals watching a movie.
What could the lewd acts have been in them mind of the caller, watching The Green Lantern?

CougarPeasant
All-American

Post by CougarPeasant »

urroner wrote:
March 2: An officer investigated a report of a possible kidnapping. It turned out to be freshmen playing a game. No crime was committed.
March 2: Officers received a report of a van with fogged windows and seats removed from the vehicle. The caller suspected lewd acts were being committed in the van. Upon arrival, the officers discovered 10 fully-clothed individuals watching a movie.
What could the lewd acts have been in them mind of the caller, watching The Green Lantern?
urroner, doesn't your face constitute a lewd criminal act all on its own???

just wondering aloud.

urroner
Heisman Winner

Post by urroner »

CougarPeasant wrote:
urroner wrote:

I live in Florida, the rules are different here.

just wondering aloud.

CougarPeasant
All-American

Post by CougarPeasant »

urroner wrote:
CougarPeasant wrote:
urroner wrote:

just wondering aloud.

There you go again, putting words in my mouth. First you assault us all with that mug of yours then you make us say things we never actually said. I don't live in Florida and I don't know the rules, but based on what I see on Burn Notice and Dexter, you got a lot of beautiful women and psychopaths. Since you are not a beautiful woman, we know where that leaves you. :bug: Your last name isn't Bundy I hope???!!!! :bug: :bug: :bug:

hawkwing
TV Analyst

Post by hawkwing »

CougarPeasant wrote:
urroner wrote:
CougarPeasant wrote:
urroner wrote:

just wondering aloud.

There you go again, putting words in my mouth. First you assault us all with that mug of yours then you make us say things we never actually said. I don't live in Florida and I don't know the rules, but based on what I see on Burn Notice and Dexter, you got a lot of beautiful women and psychopaths. Since you are not a beautiful woman, we know where that leaves you. :bug: Your last name isn't Bundy I hope???!!!! :bug: :bug: :bug:
I love Burn Notice. I just feel so bad for all the pretty ladies there that can't afford clothes. Oh well, their loss is my gain!

urroner
Heisman Winner

Post by urroner »

hawkwing wrote:
CougarPeasant wrote:
urroner wrote:
CougarPeasant wrote:
urroner wrote:

just wondering aloud.

I love Burn Notice. I just feel so bad for all the pretty ladies there that can't afford clothes. Oh well, their loss is my gain!
Does LadyHawke know about this "gain" of yours?

hawkwing
TV Analyst

Post by hawkwing »

urroner wrote:
hawkwing wrote:I love Burn Notice. I just feel so bad for all the pretty ladies there that can't afford clothes. Oh well, their loss is my gain!
Does LadyHawke know about this "gain" of yours?
She's still the LadyHawk because she DOESN'T know! So lets keep it that way! :angry: :angry: