This Just In

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
BoiseBYU
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

This Just In

Post by BoiseBYU »

Scientists discover water on moon; effort at discovering intelligence at U of U still ongoing

Scientists discovered water by causing explosion on moon's service; they could have saved a whole lot of money waiting for recent UNLV loss to Wyoming

NE Patriot coach Belichek has a new first: throwing defense under bus BEFORE they give up last second touchdown to Colts

Born in the USA! Now we know why the Boss wrote this song the way he did--getting any more specific is probably too tricky for the rock star--we learn this after Springsteen kept bellowing "Hello Ohio!" to a crowd in Michigan at a concert recently

Take that last comment back..isn't Ohio State playing Michigan this week? Perhaps Springsteen's just presaging the results of that game

UNLV fires Sanford; I confess ignorance: I thought that had happened last year?

BYU played NM Saturday; this just out: NM QB now on Heisman watchlist

USC defense humbled: "Now we know how BYU felt after Florida State," Carrol says

BoiseBYU
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: This Just In

Post by BoiseBYU »

Sorry but two more:

Did you hear about the U of U student who is so sure that world does come to end in 2012 when Mayan calendar ends that he is prepared to bet anyone $250 that he is right? This is the classic example of heads I win tails you lose sort of bet

Nebraska lineman hits three cars driving down the street. Drugs are NOT involved he says, explaining he was swerving to avoid a dog that ran out onto the road. And that's the doggone truth too! Woof!