Hall Reprimanded by MWC

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
CAFB_04-12
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Hall Reprimanded by MWC

Post by CAFB_04-12 »

snoscythe wrote:I can only hope this is the type of reprimand I get when my wife discovers I have set the Tivo to record the "fashion show" tomorrow night on CBS.
dirty...

snoscythe
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by snoscythe »

CAFB_04-12 wrote:
snoscythe wrote:I can only hope this is the type of reprimand I get when my wife discovers I have set the Tivo to record the "fashion show" tomorrow night on CBS.
dirty...
It's not my fault you know what I'm talking about. :crazy:

SpiffCoug
TV Analyst

Post by SpiffCoug »

craigoscarson wrote:I'd love to see someone with a little journalism background and a nice steady hand take a cam corder up to the U (dress in neutral colors or even Utah colors - as to give the impression that you're either neutral or a byu hater yourself) and just ask fans:
1 What they think of BYU
then ask them baited questions like 1. What they think of black people 2. the president 3. gay marriage 4. any famous attractive female celebrity, etc. etc.
5. maybe even a math or science question so you can show how dumb some are

I assure you after a couple hours up on the hill and a little video editing, you'd have enough brutally classless and moronic commentary to make a million hit video on youtube and you'd never have a problem with recruiting an LDS player against the U if they saw it.

It has the potential to do a lot of harm to their cause if done correctly, and it would perfectly legal to do so.

If they want to spin everything like they do, I suggest we find the dumbest and worst Utah fans and throw it up on youtube.
I might just have to go to RES next year for the ball game and do exactly that.

If a current BYU student managed to pull that off, he'd be my hero.

** To be honest, this could be done anywhere, including BYU. If you did the same at the Y you could find a half hours worth of footage that would easily paint us and our fans in a bad light **
I'm just not certain there are Ute fans smart enough to do it... :munch:
I've got a camera, graduating in broadcast journalism and a video editing program. Maybe I should this next spring. Maybe during the bball's team trip up to the U? Want to help?

BYU PER W/L Since 1972: 432-76 (.850)
(8.4x
YDS)+(330xTD)+(100xCOM)-(200xINT)
..................ATT
SpiffCoug's posts are BB-8 approved!
craigoscarson
Pro

Post by craigoscarson »

kitic77 wrote:
craigoscarson wrote:I'd love to see someone with a little journalism background and a nice steady hand take a cam corder up to the U (dress in neutral colors or even Utah colors - as to give the impression that you're either neutral or a byu hater yourself) and just ask fans:
1 What they think of BYU
then ask them baited questions like 1. What they think of black people 2. the president 3. gay marriage 4. any famous attractive female celebrity, etc. etc.
5. maybe even a math or science question so you can show how dumb some are

I assure you after a couple hours up on the hill and a little video editing, you'd have enough brutally classless and moronic commentary to make a million hit video on youtube and you'd never have a problem with recruiting an LDS player against the U if they saw it.

It has the potential to do a lot of harm to their cause if done correctly, and it would perfectly legal to do so.

If they want to spin everything like they do, I suggest we find the dumbest and worst Utah fans and throw it up on youtube.
I might just have to go to RES next year for the ball game and do exactly that.

If a current BYU student managed to pull that off, he'd be my hero.

** To be honest, this could be done anywhere, including BYU. If you did the same at the Y you could find a half hours worth of footage that would easily paint us and our fans in a bad light **
I'm just not certain there are Ute fans smart enough to do it... :munch:
I've got a camera, graduating in broadcast journalism and a video editing program. Maybe I should this next spring. Maybe during the bball's team trip up to the U? Want to help?

Yes, yes I do. Seriously.

I've been meaning to take a trip out there and that would not only be fun, but hilarious. My wife has connections all over the country as she manages a 4 star hotel in KC and we could likely stay at the downtown Sheraton, etc for next to nothing (on my dime of course) and then go up to the hill the day of the game and get as much footage as possible. If you're serious about this, I would do it in a heartbeat. Not only would the trip be a blast, but the video would be priceless. (and if done right it could be legendary)
I'll be able to get us tickets to the game through either Hartsock or Abouo, but if we really want to pull this off, we'd not only need footage during the day but also during the game, which means wearing red and getting a cam/ (or 2, I have a nice handheld) into the game. Let me know; everything else we plan (if you're serious about it) should probably be planned outside of an open forum.

It would be priceless to make a video this year supporting Max Halls claims; honestly i think it would be very easy....

3/03 @ UTAH March 3rd!!