Ticket strategy

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Florwood
Senior
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Ticket strategy

Post by Florwood »

Thinking about attending the bowl game.

Do I take a little risk by buying today? Can get upper endzone for $38 (30+8 handing) from the LVB site. Cheapest on stubhub over 50...

and then if we end up in San Diego punt my tickets to a Ute...

OR just wait till they announce? Does BYU still charge an arm and a leg "development fee" for tickets sold through them?

Just wondering.

JamieVallen
Sophomore

Re: Ticket strategy

Post by JamieVallen »

Last year I paid 50 a ticket through the ticket office at BYU for my Las Vegas Bowl tickets, and they were in the end zone but they were pretty low, and not that bad of seats for the end zone (I hate sitting in the end zone). I know that if I didn't physically go to the ticket office I would of had to pay a $10 handling fee and $3 per ticket after that, so I figured it was definitely worth it to get them at the ticket office, but I don't know if that's an option for you or not.

I also bought my tickets in the middle december, and still got that. So depending on who we play if we play in Vegas tickets may not be that big of a commodity and somebody might be offering them for cheaper. Who knows?...

Mars
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by Mars »

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bowl Las Vegas take Utah. MWC Commissioner Craig Thompson was and is pushing this. The pressure increased to do so, both internally and externally, after Max Hall's comments.

I would love San Diego if the opponent isn't Arizona.

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
Y&Brit
Freshman

Post by Y&Brit »

Bye the tickets, just eat the ones that we don't go to, or sell them, but mess with the bar code on the ticket :lol:, oh wait Cougs have class. Just wait, keep it simple