Vegas here we come!!!

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Linette Chambers
Recruit
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Vegas here we come!!!

Post by Linette Chambers »

Vegas here we come!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So we are in preparations of getting to Vegas! So excited we can't wait! By any chance anyone interested in buying Christmas stockings? That is my plug for my Vegas fundraiser lol! ;) Just let me know I have pics and if I may say so myself they sure are ppppuuuuurrrreeeetttteeeeee!

Smooches

Linette Chambers

gmj81
Junior

Re: Vegas here we come!!!

Post by gmj81 »

Have fun Linette! I predict your boy is going to have a whale of a game. He was so clutch in the Yewtah game and was just inches away from a TD reception at the close of the first half that could really have blown the game open.

I'm still trying to talk my wife into taking me down to Vegas to watch my Cougs beat those Beavers. Hopefully I can double-sell her on the basketball game too.:)

BYUROCKS
Junior

Post by BYUROCKS »

gmj81 wrote:Have fun Linette! I predict your boy is going to have a whale of a game. He was so clutch in the Yewtah game and was just inches away from a TD reception at the close of the first half that could really have blown the game open.

I'm still trying to talk my wife into taking me down to Vegas to watch my Cougs beat those Beavers. Hopefully I can double-sell her on the basketball game too.:)

I hope he does also, I must admit Chambers, has become a good player, I bagged on him to much about the fumbles, hey mom Chambers, mind telling him to cover up just a little more ? 8) 8)

BerliNY
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by BerliNY »

Go Oneill !! Here's for a HUGE game in LV baby!!

Loyal Strong True
blue buddha
Gray Shirt
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by blue buddha »

Have a great trip Linette, congrats on O'niell's play in the Utah game! He got us in great field position with his heady punt returning...and I loved seeing how frustrated the utes got on those penalties, made my weekend:)

scott715
TV Analyst

Post by scott715 »

Hi Linnette, glad to see you made it over to the site. I wonder if OSU will kick it to your son in this game.

Mars
Retired

Post by Mars »

I'm excited to see OC run all over those Halloween-looking freaks in Vegas this year! Yeah baby!!

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
Linette Chambers
Recruit

Post by Linette Chambers »

scott715 wrote:Hi Linnette, glad to see you made it over to the site. I wonder if OSU will kick it to your son in this game.
I hope they will and I hope he gets some really good blocks! This just might be "THE" game! Hmmm I so can't wait for this game! Woot woot GO COUGARS! :D So I take it no takers on the stockings, lol!

Linette Chambers

jonnylingo
All Star
Fan Level: Don't Like BYU

Post by jonnylingo »

gmj81 wrote:Have fun Linette! I predict your boy is going to have a whale of a game. He was so clutch in the Yewtah game and was just inches away from a TD reception at the close of the first half that could really have blown the game open.

Without chambers' returns we probably would not have won that game.

Mars
Retired

Post by Mars »

Linette Chambers wrote:
scott715 wrote:Hi Linnette, glad to see you made it over to the site. I wonder if OSU will kick it to your son in this game.
I hope they will and I hope he gets some really good blocks! This just might be "THE" game! Hmmm I so can't wait for this game! Woot woot GO COUGARS! :D So I take it no takers on the stockings, lol!

Linette Chambers
I AM looking for a blue and white BYU stocking, but my price range is low, about $20. Something kind of like this:
http://www.ecougar.com/COLLEGE_BYU_Coug ... h_Stocking

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars