Look at him GO!!!

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
BroncoBot
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Look at him GO!!!

Post by BroncoBot »

Whittingham keeping it classy as always:

"I'm so proud of those guys. It's just 'next man up' mentality. We don't whine about injuries here.”

What a dou....

Cougarbib
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Re: Look at him GO!!!

Post by Cougarbib »

BroncoBot wrote:Whittingham keeping it classy as always:

"I'm so proud of those guys. It's just 'next man up' mentality. We don't whine about injuries here.”

What a dou....
Did you hear the Michigan State coach rant about being tired of the little brother remarks when asked why he kept the foot on the pedal vs Michigan?

Whitt probably got tired of hearing how he would get fired this year with no BYU win to save his job.

Maybe AZ, ASU, and Oregon will be able to stop Utah.

Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.
IndependenceIsBliss
Gray Shirt

Post by IndependenceIsBliss »

Pretty sure that our own Bronco started the sh**talking this year, with his comment about the yewts being too scared to play BYU, and that the BYU versus Utah State game would determine who the best team in the state is. Bronco deserves the irony this time. Thr hymn "Be thou humble comes to mind...

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever

Post by Cougs_Rule »

IndependenceIsBliss wrote:Pretty sure that our own Bronco started the sh**talking this year, with his comment about the yewts being too scared to play BYU, and that the BYU versus Utah State game would determine who the best team in the state is. Bronco deserves the irony this time. Thr hymn "Be thou humble comes to mind...

Typical classless Ute fan. Rather spend his time after a ute win bashing on Cougs than spending time celebrating with his ute infidels.
And unfortunately he's right about Bronco . Too much hubris bronco. Shoulda kept your mouth shut and led your team by example. Too much time on your hands not being DC.

BroncoBot
Retired

Post by BroncoBot »

Cougs_Rule wrote:
IndependenceIsBliss wrote:Pretty sure that our own Bronco started the sh**talking this year, with his comment about the yewts being too scared to play BYU, and that the BYU versus Utah State game would determine who the best team in the state is. Bronco deserves the irony this time. Thr hymn "Be thou humble comes to mind...

Typical classless Ute fan. Rather spend his time after a ute win bashing on Cougs than spending time celebrating with his ute infidels.
And unfortunately he's right about Bronco . Too much hubris bronco. Shoulda kept your mouth shut and led your team by example. Too much time on your hands not being DC.
Bronco was right as well. Utah WAS scared to play BYU. didn't need to risk another loss, especially when they were having difficulty actually making it to a bowl game.

Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever

Post by Cougs_Rule »

Disagree. BYU is Utahs doormat. They own BYU and proved it in a humiliating way by dissing the series that has BYU Bronco acting like the cuckolded wife whining about crap. Utah would have kicked BYU in the teeth again this year and we would all be foaming at the mouth like Derek Stevenson.
It's fricken ironic how myself and many on CC were predicting this summer that Kryle would be in the hot seat. BYU and Utah are heading in two different directions. BYU was fricken knocking on the door; coaches voted BYU as " next in" or deserving as much and BYU just falls apart. Oh how the mighty (or should I say haughty) have fallen.
Yes, look at him go.....toward more glory and job security.

BYUBALLIN
Sophomore

Post by BYUBALLIN »

Cougs_Rule wrote:Disagree. BYU is Utahs doormat. They own BYU and proved it in a humiliating way by dissing the series that has BYU Bronco acting like the cuckolded wife whining about crap. Utah would have kicked BYU in the teeth again this year and we would all be foaming at the mouth like Derek Stevenson.
It's fricken ironic how myself and many on CC were predicting this summer that Kryle would be in the hot seat. BYU and Utah are heading in two different directions. BYU was fricken knocking on the door; coaches voted BYU as " next in" or deserving as much and BYU just falls apart. Oh how the mighty (or should I say haughty) have fallen.
First how is it a diss on BYU not once has Bronco blamed anything on injuries. Second if BYU and usu r such easy wins then why not play them gets easy W. Rivalry games are not easy wins and utes did not want to risk it. They have not been to a bowl game since 2011. Ucla win is garbage they are not a top 25 team and USC is decent at best. Oregon is the top Ducks lol in that conf Call me when utah beats them and goes to a major bowl.

nickdutson
BLUEshirt

Post by nickdutson »

BYUBALLIN wrote:
Cougs_Rule wrote:Disagree. BYU is Utahs doormat. They own BYU and proved it in a humiliating way by dissing the series that has BYU Bronco acting like the cuckolded wife whining about crap. Utah would have kicked BYU in the teeth again this year and we would all be foaming at the mouth like Derek Stevenson.
First how is it a diss on BYU not once has Bronco blamed anything on injuries. Second if BYU and usu r such easy wins then why not play them gets easy W. Rivalry games are not easy wins and utes did not want to risk it. They have not been to a bowl game since 2011. Ucla win is garbage they are not a top 25 team and USC is decent at best. Oregon is the top Ducks lol in that conf Call me when utah beats them and goes to a major bowl.
It's called recruiting. Utah gets their fair share of in state recruits. Playing 2 In state teams will do nothing as a national perspective for recruits outside Utah.

Gunk
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by Gunk »

Utah doesn't need to play us to win the in state recruits.

It's painfully obvious they are currently the better program. Would you rather play in the Pac 12 and get to play against the likes of USC, Oregon, etc each year or play as an independent with your schedule changing each season and no championship to play for.

Follow me to nowhere twitter.com/gakunkel
blue42
Senior

Post by blue42 »

I might be mistaken, but I don't recall Bronco ever blaming anything this year on injuries. I know I haven't read every single article on BYU or heard every sound bite, but it just doesn't seem like Bronco's style.

That said, yes Bronco fired the first volley with Utah not wanted to play BYU, which is the truth, and Whit came back with BYU excuses with injuries, which is a LIE!

So truth from Bronco and lies from Whit. Worries too much about BYU still, I can almost guarantee Bronco doesn't know who is injured on the Utah team, and he doesn't really care, he is focused only on BYU.

Whit is really starting to sound like a libertard politician, lying, trying to figure out which way the wind is blowing and only coming out when there is a big enough group to protect him.