Season Tickets?

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
byufan4ever
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Season Tickets?

Post by byufan4ever »

For football did you guys with season tickets have to renew back in January? Did you renew and/or select your seats already? What will happen to your $/tickets if the season gets fully or partially cancelled? Even if it doesn't get cancelled by some miracle and the season starts as normal, do you still want to be in a big crowd like that?

For basketball I will have the chance to renew next month in June. Basketball season doesn't start until later and hopefully things have improved by then, but I'm still worried about being in big crowds. I don't believe that the coronavirus is as bad as most liberals are making out to be, but I also don't believe it's a non-issue as many conservatives would have me believe. I'd rather be safe than sorry. If I don't renew then I "lose my place in line" and the next time I get season tickets I will essentially be treated as a new season ticket holder picking last, right? I mean I've only been a season ticket holder for 3 seasons so it's not like I'm that far from the back on the line anyways. I might also just do a small package where you get to go to the 4 best home games.

What are you thoughts on season tickets, cancelling, and attending games before the coronavirus is cured?

"life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it." - Charles Swindoll
NCAA Tournament > empty wins