BYU Cougars on the court.
ABYUFAN
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Fresno game moved to FRESNO! (Yippee!)

Post by ABYUFAN »

Yippee

This move is great for the ABYUFAN family!

I was mad when I read that the scheduled game with Fresno State was to be in L.A. (that seems ultra-dumb to me - no one in LA cares about FSU, and good luck getting a fan base to drive 5 hours on a Saturday in the Christmas season to go to a basketball game)

But when they announced this weekend that the game is being moved to my back yard, well, great news for my family, we're going!

PS If BYU loses, it'll be my fault, I have a spotty record for attending games that BYU actually wins.

GolfDiveNCougs
Sophomore
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Re: Fresno game moved to FRESNO! (Yippee!)

Post by GolfDiveNCougs »

ABYUFAN wrote:PS If BYU loses, it'll be my fault, I have a spotty record for attending games that BYU actually wins.
You know, something tells me it's not either one of us. Since my move to the East Coast, my attendance to BYU games goes thusly: Lexington, KY vs. Xavier, Winston-Salem, NC vs. Wake Forest, and Philadelphia, PA vs. Texas A&M. Eeeeeeee. To be fair to our boys though, we were "supposed" to lose at least two of those three.

We just need to learn how to go on the road and keep our heads on our shoulders, especially OOC. That will EASILY be the difference maker this year. I'm jealous of you, A, there are no games back east this year, and the Y is away at the Vegas tourney the week we'll be in town visiting family over Christmas. This may just be the first ever year we don't get to see a BYU game.

I think we've got a great shot at beating Fresno though. We're a solid team, and they've been Cleveland-ized. ;) Only joking for the most part. We had a few great years under the guy. For being a pick-up-the-pieces guy after Reid, I thought he did quite well. And truth be told, I'd go after the money if I were him too. Can't blame the guy. He got what he wants, and we got a better coach! :D

Mars
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by Mars »

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
ABYUFAN
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by ABYUFAN »

Mars, yours may have been first but you failed to quote the Dark Lord of the Sith, so my post was better!