Show recommendations

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
Schmoe
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Show recommendations

Post by Schmoe »

Italics wrote:one of my fiance's roommates was watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer tonight... and ... well ummmmmmmmm....... :blush: ...... uhh, .....

OH GOSH! I WAS ACTUALLY INTERESTEEEEEEEED :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :sick:
You don't have to feel too bad, it is a Joss Whedon creation. It is kinda girly, but we all already saw your pictures so it doesn't hurt your rep any on here :lol: ;)

I'm just a regular, everyday normal guy,
I can't afford a car, I use public transportation,
I don't mind, I read till I reach my destination,
sometimes a newspaper, sometimes a book,
the money I save, this stuff is off the hook,
Italics
Heisman Winner

Post by Italics »

Schmoe wrote:
Italics wrote:one of my fiance's roommates was watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer tonight... and ... well ummmmmmmmm....... :blush: ...... uhh, .....

OH GOSH! I WAS ACTUALLY INTERESTEEEEEEEED :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :sick:
You don't have to feel too bad, it is a Joss Whedon creation. It is kinda girly, but we all already saw your pictures so it doesn't hurt your rep any on here :lol: ;)
Well hardy har har. :P

I think it's time to show YOUR face, schmoe! ;)

The more I see... the less I believe
The more I hear... the less I care
Schmoe
Retired

Post by Schmoe »

Sorry to drudge up this old thread, but I recently caught an episode of "Supernatural" after coming home from a grave shift and quite enjoyed it. Now I'm not usually a fan of anything on CW or WB, and the first season is pretty formulaic, but as the show gets going there's good character development, interesting personalities, and intriguing subject matter. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but for me it has turned out to be a diamond in the rough.

Oh, I have also been watching "Justified," which will give you some great action/drama and wonderful characters. Timothy Olyphant has mannerisms like Billy Bob Thornton's twin brother, it's crazy that they're not related.

I'm just a regular, everyday normal guy,
I can't afford a car, I use public transportation,
I don't mind, I read till I reach my destination,
sometimes a newspaper, sometimes a book,
the money I save, this stuff is off the hook,