Please comfort me. Tell me Romney will never rep Utah again

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
BroncoBot
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Please comfort me. Tell me Romney will never rep Utah again

Post by BroncoBot »

I agree with the Spartacus moment. I agree Romney shouldn't have used his religion in his reasoning.

The evidence was weak that Trump had done anything even slightly criminal. And certainly no evidence presented showed "high crimes and misdemeanors". The impeachment was political from the start and felt that way throughout, including the house only bringing witnesses that the democrats approved. I would have objected to indictment, as a senator, simply based on the behaviour of the house. No matter the party of the president.

Maybe old fashioned, but to impeach there better be some rock solid evidence. I've yet to see any against DJT other than he is an idiot on twitter.

frdbtr
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Please comfort me. Tell me Romney will never rep Utah again

Post by frdbtr »

Romney can do what he wants. The thing that irritated me is it was a John McCain moment when he decided to embarrass the president in order to make himself feel better because he is still butt hurt from things Trump has said about him. Romney knew that President Trump didn't do anything wrong. At worst it was unethical, it was never criminal and not impeachable. I will not vote for Romney when he comes up for re-election, I voted for him last time but I won't vote for him again. I can't stand politicians who play politics with peoples lives. I will not have Utah with the next John McCain senator. If it wasn't for that traitor Obamacare would be repealed, so frankly we should rename it McCain care.