Well, crap.

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
ltpwfdcm
Recruit
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Well, crap.

Post by ltpwfdcm »

These announcers are really terrible, I should be grateful that I can watch the game but my goodness the color guy is bugging me. (methinks I protest too much, this is my self-therapy, thanks my friends for bearing with me)
EDIT* Wow, did I just hear the announcers blame the fans for complaining about the refs missing a pass interference just because BYU is losing?

BroncoBot
Retired

Post by BroncoBot »

ltpwfdcm wrote:with 12 minutes left I sure as heck hope we can score or else I'll be like the BYU 'fan' I thought I'd never become and start thinking that we can never win the 'big' game. It gives me the heebie jeebies even thinking that way but this game is slowly gnawing away at me. This game rates up there with the CSU and Boise State 58-13/50-12 games. Yuck.
And I was lucky enough to be in Provo for both of those delicious games. :o :o :o

ltpwfdcm
Recruit

Post by ltpwfdcm »

Thankfully I missed the Boise State game, but I have vivid memories of staying at the CSU game until the bitter bitter bitter end...

BroncoBot
Retired

Post by BroncoBot »

ltpwfdcm wrote:Thankfully I missed the Boise State game, but I have vivid memories of staying at the CSU game until the bitter bitter bitter end...
AS did I. Best seats I had that season with the all-sports pass tickets.

CAFB_04-12
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by CAFB_04-12 »

well, worse game overall out of the two losses this year. won't post angry. goodnight.

ltpwfdcm
Recruit

Post by ltpwfdcm »

I'd still rather be a BYU fan after a TCU loss than a Yewtah fan after a Sugar Bowl win. I'd rather been a BYU fan any day out of the week. That is all.

frdbtr
Over-Achiever

Post by frdbtr »

Different year, same result. TCU is in Max's head. Max may end up as the winningest QB in BYU's history but he is also the architect of some of the worst beat downs I can remember. He feasts on the poor quality of the MWC also rans and gets pummeled by the good teams. I guess we will have to see what happens against utah but TCU has a perfect gameplan against Max Hall and have executed it to perfection for 2 straight years.

BroncoBot
Retired

Post by BroncoBot »

frdbtr wrote:Different year, same result. TCU is in Max's head. Max may end up as the winningest QB in BYU's history but he is also the architect of some of the worst beat downs I can remember. He feasts on the poor quality of the MWC also rans and gets pummeled by the good teams. I guess we will have to see what happens against utah but TCU has a perfect gameplan against Max Hall and have executed it to perfection for 2 straight years.
Hall's nervousness was palpable tonight. I almost felt bad for him.

Gunk
Over-Achiever

Post by Gunk »

declocoug wrote:
frdbtr wrote:Different year, same result. TCU is in Max's head. Max may end up as the winningest QB in BYU's history but he is also the architect of some of the worst beat downs I can remember. He feasts on the poor quality of the MWC also rans and gets pummeled by the good teams. I guess we will have to see what happens against utah but TCU has a perfect gameplan against Max Hall and have executed it to perfection for 2 straight years.
Hall's nervousness was palpable tonight. I almost felt bad for him.
Ya, you could see it in his body motion. Poor dude.

Follow me to nowhere twitter.com/gakunkel
Schmoe
Retired

Post by Schmoe »

No doubt that the paradigm play in this game was the pick after halftime. Cougs were only down two scores, driving down field, and wham, we never get the momentum back and morons sitting in front of me start blaming Logan for the loss :roll:

I'm just a regular, everyday normal guy,
I can't afford a car, I use public transportation,
I don't mind, I read till I reach my destination,
sometimes a newspaper, sometimes a book,
the money I save, this stuff is off the hook,