So'oto Goes Down Again

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
kjjson
Freshman
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: So'oto Goes Down Again

Post by kjjson »

jonnylingo wrote:Just got word hat Vic tore his acl and is now finished playing football at byu. This really sucks. Our dline is going to have some major issues without him.

I also heard that Heaps was put in time out this morning by Bronco for being spoiled and stuck up.

Lastly, Kyle Vannoy decided to transfer to Notre Dame to be with Manti Teo.

Man, what a bad day.
I've known all day that something like this would come up, but I still was devastated about Vic as I was reading it.

jonnylingo
All Star
Fan Level: Don't Like BYU

Post by jonnylingo »

kjjson wrote:
jonnylingo wrote:Just got word hat Vic tore his acl and is now finished playing football at byu. This really sucks. Our dline is going to have some major issues without him.

I also heard that Heaps was put in time out this morning by Bronco for being spoiled and stuck up.

Lastly, Kyle Vannoy decided to transfer to Notre Dame to be with Manti Teo.

Man, what a bad day.
I've known all day that something like this would come up, but I still was devastated about Vic as I was reading it.
Sorry, I am usually pretty annoyed when people do things like this but I couldn't help it on April 1st.

scott715
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by scott715 »

Ok brother, 20 push-ups.

craigoscarson
Pro

Post by craigoscarson »

After I restarted my heart, I decided that we need to put Matt Reynolds, Harvey Unga, Andew Rich, Brian Logan, and Vic in steel belted bubble balls til Sept. Just the thought was too much.

kiwibacon
All-American

Post by kiwibacon »

BerliNY wrote:
Florwood wrote:OK, you had me for a second.

Sort of like I had my 18 year old son when I told him the church announced it's extending young men's missions to 30 months.
Weird, I keep having recurring dreams that I'm on a second mission, I've been out for three years by this time, and they won't send me home.
I keep having a dream that they send me on a mission and I have to leave my wife and 4 kids.

Y 4 Ever
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by Y 4 Ever »

kiwibacon wrote:
BerliNY wrote:
Florwood wrote:OK, you had me for a second.

Sort of like I had my 18 year old son when I told him the church announced it's extending young men's missions to 30 months.
Weird, I keep having recurring dreams that I'm on a second mission, I've been out for three years by this time, and they won't send me home.
I keep having a dream that they send me on a mission and I have to leave my wife and 4 kids.
That's funny, because I keep having a dream that they send me on a mission and I have to TAKE my wife and kids!

CougarPeasant
All-American

Post by CougarPeasant »

Good one. It made me laugh. ;)

CougarClaw
Pro

Post by CougarClaw »

My investments class today had the following quiz today:

What is the current arbitrage-free price of a 60-strike call option on XYZ shares based on the hypothetical but simple one-period binomial model capturing the essential intuition of arbitrage-free pricing for options if XYZ shares are currently selling for $50 and in one year the stock price will be either $75 or $35 (no other possible prices) the stock does not pay a dividend and the risk free rate is 5.00%. (show your work in terms of delta and a hedging strategy)

He let us stew for about 1 minute before announcing the quiz was a farce...I've never had a teacher pull that one on me before.

blue42
Senior

Post by blue42 »

CougarClaw wrote:My investments class today had the following quiz today:

What is the current arbitrage-free price of a 60-strike call option on XYZ shares based on the hypothetical but simple one-period binomial model capturing the essential intuition of arbitrage-free pricing for options if XYZ shares are currently selling for $50 and in one year the stock price will be either $75 or $35 (no other possible prices) the stock does not pay a dividend and the risk free rate is 5.00%. (show your work in terms of delta and a hedging strategy)

He let us stew for about 1 minute before announcing the quiz was a farce...I've never had a teacher pull that one on me before.
This is a very simple question and it has a very simple answer. You get the option for free because the company is too big to fail and you get paid full face value at expiration at an over inflated price, but it's all good because now we have "FREE" healthcare! :whistle: