Thank you Boise State

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
EM_Puma
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Thank you Boise State

Post by EM_Puma »

I was hoping that BSU would blow out CSU (one of the 3 teams of the MWC that have never played BYU in football since we left the MWC) and show it a good win last week.

In total honesty, I'm 62, and I've never seen in my life a FB team block 2 punts and a FG and run them back for a TD in one game, let alone all in the 1st half. WOW!

I have not enjoyed FS1's announcers constant excuses for BSU's loss last week to BYU. Yeah, they started with their 2nd string QB and went to their 3rd, but that issue didn't stop us last year. We had lost more RB's then they have also. The excuses finally started to abate when BSU put 42 points on CSU in the 1st half.

EM_Puma
Pro

Re: Thank you Boise State

Post by EM_Puma »

Wow, BSU player #69 head butts a CSU player purposely while he's laying on top of him on a pile up. Yeah, BYU has problems with head butting on the QB speak play. Give me a break--those self-righteous BSU fans.
That action was totally malicious and was far more excessive and they should have ejected the player from the game.

I'm still glad BSU put 51 points on them. We need BSU to climb back into the Top 25.

frdbtr
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by frdbtr »

EM_Puma wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:41 am Wow, BSU player #69 head butts a CSU player purposely while he's laying on top of him on a pile up. Yeah, BYU has problems with head butting on the QB speak play. Give me a break--those self-righteous BSU fans.
That action was totally malicious and was far more excessive and they should have ejected the player from the game.

I'm still glad BSU put 51 points on them. We need BSU to climb back into the Top 25.
They will. They won't lose another game this year.

EM_Puma
Pro

Post by EM_Puma »

frdbtr wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:19 am
EM_Puma wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:41 am Wow, BSU player #69 head butts a CSU player purposely while he's laying on top of him on a pile up. Yeah, BYU has problems with head butting on the QB speak play. Give me a break--those self-righteous BSU fans.

They will. They won't lose another game this year.
I wouldn't count out Nevada or San Jose St yet. I've not seen SJS play, but Nevada didn't look too bad. Boise doesn't play Nevada, so they could run the table as well and they both play in the conference championship.