Trump and guns!

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
BroncoBot
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Trump and guns!

Post by BroncoBot »

As hawk pointed out, the other thread was gassed.

Trump today says ""Take the gun first, go through due process second,"

WTH?

Might actually be the first true Nazi thing he's said. This is right up there with the terrible "no fly list" that we've adopted in the states.

SpiffCoug
TV Analyst

Re: Trump and guns!

Post by SpiffCoug »

Sounds like something a Democrat would say about guns.

Of course, there were two Democrats running for POTUS. One just happened to attach an "R" next to his name.

BYU PER W/L Since 1972: 432-76 (.850)
(8.4x
YDS)+(330xTD)+(100xCOM)-(200xINT)
..................ATT
SpiffCoug's posts are BB-8 approved!
BoiseBYU
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by BoiseBYU »

BroncoBot wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:07 pm As hawk pointed out, the other thread was gassed.

Trump today says ""Take the gun first, go through due process second,"

WTH?

Might actually be the first true Nazi thing he's said. This is right up there with the terrible "no fly list" that we've adopted in the states.
You cannot believe anything he says. Over the weekend he told the NRA he would never ever ever forsake them. With Trump it is empty, vacuous air.

Mars
Retired

Post by Mars »

Taking guns will never, ever work in America. The best that could be done is making certain guns illegal to buy or sell. And even that will always be a small part of the process, probably smaller than making other guns legal to have on you at all times and in all places you may deem necessary (save airplanes).

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

BoiseBYU wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:35 am You cannot believe anything he says. Over the weekend he told the NRA he would never ever ever forsake them. With Trump it is empty, vacuous air.
My oh my, you are filled with hate for Trump. What a closed minded statement - and false. Right from Nancy Pelosi's playbook. Are you sure you aren't a Democrat?

The Heritage Foundation (A conservative think tank) published a blueprint agenda for a new GOP administration in the summer of 2016. Actually in July of 2016. That was 5 months before the 2016 presidential election.

I that Blueprint for Reform, the Heritage Foundation laid out 334 items. It laid out an agenda to build a stronger society, a stronger economy, deregulation, foreign policy, and a stronger defense.

In his first year in office, Trump has completed 66% of those 334 items. That is 220 of the 334 items. That is faster than Ronald Reagan who completed 49% of the Heritage Foundation recommended conservative items in his first year.

Even though you are blinded by your hate, Trump is moving a conservative agenda forward.

BoiseBYU
All Star

Post by BoiseBYU »

Ddawg wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:32 am
BoiseBYU wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:35 am You cannot believe anything he says. Over the weekend he told the NRA he would never ever ever forsake them. With Trump it is empty, vacuous air.
My oh my, you are filled with hate for Trump. What a closed minded statement - and false. Right from Nancy Pelosi's playbook. Are you sure you aren't a Democrat?

The Heritage Foundation (A conservative think tank) published a blueprint agenda for a new GOP administration in the summer of 2016. Actually in July of 2016. That was 5 months before the 2016 presidential election.

I that Blueprint for Reform, the Heritage Foundation laid out 334 items. It laid out an agenda to build a stronger society, a stronger economy, deregulation, foreign policy, and a stronger defense.

In his first year in office, Trump has completed 66% of those 334 items. That is 220 of the 334 items. That is faster than Ronald Reagan who completed 49% of the Heritage Foundation recommended conservative items in his first year.

Even though you are blinded by your hate, Trump is moving a conservative agenda forward.
Nope. I said NOTHING about any agenda and whether he is fulfilling it. I said you cannot believe what he says. And I think these past several years prove that. And I do not HATE Mr. Trump. Hate is too exhausting and time consuming.

Mars
Retired

Post by Mars »

Trump is a liar. The sky is blue. The sun is hot. None of those statements are debatable.

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
BoiseBYU
All Star

Post by BoiseBYU »

P.S. You could have just linked to the Washington Examiner story of two days ago from which you lifted your posting.

Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

BoiseBYU wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:47 am

P.S. You could have just linked to the Washington Examiner story of two days ago from which you lifted your posting.
I have read and reviewed a number of articles. Including the the actual Heritage Foundation blueprint itself. I could have linked all the articles, but didn't.

You ignore the most important item that Boise is a an Obama loving Trump hater. It is what it is.

BoiseBYU
All Star

Post by BoiseBYU »

Ddawg wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:49 am
BoiseBYU wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:47 am

I have read and reviewed a number of articles. Including the the actual Heritage Foundation blueprint itself. I could have linked all the articles, but didn't.

You ignore the most important item that Boise is a an Obama loving Trump hater. It is what it is.
Sticks and stones.....