Do these spam posts even work for spammers?

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
Kopinahd
Gray Shirt
Fan Level: Hate BYU
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Do these spam posts even work for spammers?

Post by Kopinahd »

second Chance In Life with our company, protect your privacy, build new credit history, by-pass criminal background checks, take back your freedom. You’re going to finally make your dream a reality. Let European Union help you plan the ideal trip for you if you would like to find out more about the services we have available.
We are an association responsible for the production of real genuine passports, Real Genuine Data-Base Registered Fake Passports and other Citizenship documents. We can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License, Fake Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files.
Apply for real registered Passport, Visa, Driving License, national ID cards, marriage certificates, diplomas for sell
Guaranteed scannable passport, citizenship, ID cards, driver license, diplomas, degrees, birth certificates service available. The tourist(travel), student and bEuropean Unioniness(working) visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide. We are unique producers of Authentic High Quality passports, Real Genuine Data Base Registered and unregistered Passports and other Citizenship documents.I can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License,Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files, and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government database system. We European Unione high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and counterfeit documents.All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our Registered and unregistered documents. Our team are unique producer of real quality false and Real registered documents. We offer only original high-quality Registered and unregistered passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps, Visa, school Diplomas and other products for a number of countries like:European UnionA, AEuropean Uniontralia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italian,Finland, France, Germany, Portugal, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom.

To get additional information and make the order, please visit our webite:

w w w . i am a spammer and molest kittens . c c

snoscythe
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Re: Counterfeit and Real registered documents for sale, False id card online

Post by snoscythe »

Account banned, subject changed, links removed and/or edited to be more accurate.

Do not return, or I shall taunt you a second time.

BoiseBYU
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Re: Counterfeit and Real registered documents for sale, False id card online

Post by BoiseBYU »

snoscythe wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:39 pm Account banned, subject changed, links removed and/or edited to be more accurate.

Do not return, or I shall taunt you a second time.

Dang, I was angling to get a passport from "European Uniontrailia"